ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Haley is OUT in Pittsburgh
MahiMike 08:15 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
As opposed to a "nice guy" like Andy?

This team is talented, but fat and soft, just like their head coach.

I want a team that's always down for a bar fight. And to swap wives, flip the bird, and rip shit out the walls.

In that order, if necessary.

The kind of team that can hold a double digit lead in the playoffs...

Yeah, sounds like the property management company ****ed up by not accepting the lease extension...
Wow, you're even dumber/crazier than Haley. Surprised you can type.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:19 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Wow, you're even dumber/crazier than Haley. Surprised you can type.
And, just like Haley, my knowledge of football far exceeds yours.

I'd also hook him up with that crazy drunk bitch for a swap with his wife.

So, why do I care about what you think again?
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:13 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This isn't a guy you want leading a football team.

http://www.businessinsider.com/todd-...photos-2013-10
Holy shit. What an idiot. I hope he gets sued for all his money.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:31 AM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This isn't a guy you want leading a football team.

http://www.businessinsider.com/todd-...photos-2013-10
Did you look at the pics? Who has a urinal at their house?
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:15 AM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Did you look at the pics? Who has a urinal at their house?
Damn, i dunno, but i like that idea! A shitter for shitting and a pisser for pissing! solid plan!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:32 AM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Damn, i dunno, but i like that idea! A shitter for shitting and a pisser for pissing! solid plan!
See?

With a plan like that, I don't see how anyone would think that's NOT HC material :-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:35 AM 01-18-2018
I can't believe Haley is being defended in here. He was a shitty head coach and seems to be a fairly shitty person. From salad rats to bar fights to trashing houses, shit like this doesn't happen to people who have their shit together.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:01 PM 01-17-2018
Sometimes he seems like a completely different guy than the one who won all those Super Bowl rings with the 49ers and Cowboys so many years ago.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:02 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Just saw report on NFL mobile. Pittsburgh is not renewing his contract. He Gone.
Fap fap fap...:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:51 PM 01-17-2018
Lol at any idiot who says Haley was a good HC. Starting Palko and screwing this franchise over that year because of a personal vendetta against Hunt was a selfish prick thing to do.. He can go to hell.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:20 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol at any idiot who says Haley was a good HC. Starting Palko and screwing this franchise over that year because of a personal vendetta against Hunt was a selfish prick thing to do.. He can go to hell.
2-12 before Haley...

2-12 after Haley.

Seems to me, mathwise, he was worth between 6-8 wins a year.

Hell, Dwyane Bowe caught 15 TDs from MATT CASSEL in 2010.

Did Bowe catch 15 TDs COMBINED vs the rest of his career?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:25 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
2-12 before Haley...

2-12 after Haley.

Seems to me, mathwise, he was worth between 6-8 wins a year.

Hell, Dwyane Bowe caught 15 TDs from MATT CASSEL in 2010.

Did Bowe catch 15 TDs COMBINED vs the rest of his career?
This shouldn't excuse how h fucked this franchise over by continuing to start Palko the worst NFL QB I have ever seen in my life.

Face it, you're soft. You are probably the type of guy who gets cheated on by his gf and then goes running back to her with open arms the minute she explains why she did it and asks for forgiveness.

Anyway one fluke year does not impress me. I guess the Eagles should rehire Chip Kelly since Foles threw 27 TDs 2 INTs in 2013.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:30 PM 01-17-2018
This shouldn't excuse how h ****ed this franchise over by continuing to start Palko the worst NFL QB I have ever seen in my life.
Haley wanted Hasselbeck for 2011 and Cassel to be the backup. Pioli AGREED...and then signed Tyler Palko.

Haley responded by IRing Cassel and starting Palko, which proved that Cassel was closer to Palko than Brady.

**** Scott Pioli. Haley got ****ed hard in the deal.

As for "girlfriend"?

I ain't got no ****ing girlfriend.

As for "soft", it's whatever you think, Bucko.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:41 PM 01-17-2018
This shouldn't excuse how h ****ed this franchise over by continuing to start Palko the worst NFL QB I have ever seen in my life.

Face it, you're soft. You are probably the type of guy who gets cheated on by his gf and then goes running back to her with open arms the minute she explains why she did it and asks for forgiveness.

Anyway one fluke year does not impress me. I guess the Eagles should rehire Chip Kelly since Foles threw 27 TDs 2 INTs in 2013.
That goes back to the GM, we had no better alternative. lol When they give you shit to work with, guess what? There is no abra cadabra to change that shit into something else.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:58 PM 01-18-2018
It was clear Haley wanted to "Suck for Luck" where as upper brass did not.

This is something I will always support Haley on 100%. And was further proof that the Hunt family was never (up til this yr) willing to do what needed to be done to take the next step, and that's draft a franchise QB.

There were a lot of square pegs being forced jammed into round holes with Pioli, Haley, and trading for Matt Cassel. All being very bad decisions.

I don't blame Hunt for going out and getting Pioli as GM. He was considered the best cadidate at the time. Sometimes things end up not working out for a number of reasons.

Haley was a bad hire, for a number of reasons. He was a fine coordinator and continues to be this day. In fact I'd be more comfortable w/ him and Mahomes than I am w/ Reid/Bieniemey. But NFL HC's have to be somewhat adult babysitters and people managers which Haley is not. Many players think he's an asshole and they're not exactly wrong, after what we've seen happen over the years w/ some off the field incidents in KC as well as in PIT. Some people can break through that and connect w/ Haley and those who have generally played well. Most though didn't like his personality and for that to be an issue as a HC, when you're losing every Sunday and your HC is a dickhead every day, team morale is going to sink.

But I will never blame Haley for Matt Cassel. That whole idea was 100% forced upon him. All of that era was just a bad trailer park marriage waiting for a meth explosion to blow up the lot.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up