ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Texas high school football player slams ref to the ground after ejection
Demonpenz 06:24 PM 12-04-2020
He was just getting his life together too
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:29 PM 12-04-2020
HS football is almost religion down there. Can't really say I understand why the school is forcing the team out of their remaining games if the kid that blindsided the ref has been punished.

Back when I played they made the rest of us do extra conditioning when a kid on the team fucked up by getting detention/suspension or when someone got a D or F. I can kind of understand that. This was a criminal act by a dumbass that just lost his mind. There's no lesson to be learned here by the rest of the players.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:13 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
HS football is almost religion down there. Can't really say I understand why the school is forcing the team out of their remaining games if the kid that blindsided the ref has been punished.

Back when I played they made the rest of us do extra conditioning when a kid on the team fucked up by getting detention/suspension or when someone got a D or F. I can kind of understand that. This was a criminal act by a dumbass that just lost his mind. There's no lesson to be learned here by the rest of the players.
Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:10 AM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.
I'm sure it's not his top priority, but I would imagine he still feels like shit about it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:01 PM 12-04-2020
"Hey Discuss Thrower: someone put something fucked up in this other persons' locker. Wanna look?"

"Sure."
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:11 PM 12-04-2020
Sounds like Discuss Thrower is still pissed of that he got expelled in high school and missed the Spanish Club’s end of year party and his Lambda Lambda Lambda chapter wasn’t allowed to participate in the Greek Games with the Omega Moos.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:12 PM 12-04-2020
Okay Boomer.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:16 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Okay Boomer.
Nice reply. Did you have to pause your Xbox to type that?
[Reply]
stevieray 12:03 AM 12-05-2020
Cue Full Metal Jacket blanket party
[Reply]
nhaaser 11:23 AM 12-05-2020
Looks like he mistook the ref for Donald Trump jr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:28 AM 12-05-2020
^ cleanup on aisle 1, mods
[Reply]
Bwana 12:30 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by nhaaser:
Looks like he mistook the ref for Donald Trump jr...

You should really stick to posting your political carp in DC, otherwise, I'm going to show you a magic trip and make you disappear.
[Reply]
nhaaser 01:12 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
You should really stick to posting your political carp in DC, otherwise, I'm going to show you a magic trip and make you disappear.

Go fuck yourself... is that political?

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:21 PM 12-05-2020
Go fuck yourself... is that political?

[Reply]
AssEaterChief 01:27 PM 12-05-2020
Go **** yourself... is that political?