ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots Fined 1.1M, Stripped of 3rd Round Pick
Dante84 06:15 PM 06-28-2020

#Patriots have been fined $1.1M and will be stripped of a 3rd-round pick for filming the field and and the Cincinnati sideline during a game between the #Bengals and #Browns, per @MikeReiss. Full details below: pic.twitter.com/dFZ79fMRYE

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) June 29, 2020

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:43 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol this just makes the punishment we got for the Maclin bs look more harsh. What a joke. Take a 1st round pick from them and send a message that this has to stop once and for all.
If they wanted it to stop once and for all they would ban Belichick for a season and we'd be talking multiple 1st round picks.

That's what the Saints got for bounties and the NFL wanted that shit to never happen again. Thus, it was stomped out.

Patriots just going to keep cheating.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:45 PM 06-28-2020
Nothing about this anywhere. I think its fake.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:45 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Did you try using the Google machine?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:46 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If they wanted it to stop once and for all they would ban Belichick for a season and we'd be talking multiple 1st round picks.

That's what the Saints got for bounties and the NFL wanted that shit to never happen again. Thus, it was stomped out.

Patriots just going to keep cheating.
Oh I agree, but we both know that was never going to happen.

If it’s going to be just a draft pick, it should be the most severe one.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:47 PM 06-28-2020
Yeah, That'll teach them :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:48 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
:-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:07 PM 06-28-2020
The history of cheating scandals the Patriots organization has accumulated under Belichick is mindnumbing.

- 2001 AFC divisional playoff game: Tuck rule sends home Raiders
- 2007 Spygate scandal
- 2014 Falsified injury report allegations
- 2014 AFC divisional playoff game: Sneaky formation baffles Ravens
- 2014 AFC championship game: Deflategate scandal begins
- 2015 Headset malfunctions anger Steelers
- 2019 Play clock trick reveals rulebook loophole
- 2019 Bengals video scandal

These are not some simple allegations but rather blatant cheating scandals and a pattern of behavior with the intent to affect the outcome of games. They were found guilty and subsequently punished by the league on multiple occasions. Shameful.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:12 PM 06-28-2020
If this is true, every team should do it to even the playing field. The patriots got half a dozen super bowl "victories" for the cost of a third round pick and whatever it cost them the last time they got caught. The patriots will just start doing it again until they get caught again.

I agree that Belichick should be banned from the league permanently. He cheats constantly and that's the only reason he's had success. And Kraft should be forced to sell the team.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:19 PM 06-28-2020
The correct punishment: vacate ALL wins under Belichick and ban ANY team with Belichick on their payroll from the postseason as long as he is employed by that team.

Force Belichick to retire in shame.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:21 PM 06-28-2020
**** the Patriots. They have cheated or tried to cheat since forever. That said, Why is this a big deal? Seems like tech has already made theese issues a moot point.

Filming the field? They publicly post the all 22 film every week for every game.

Sideline? I’m assuming to get their signals? You can put that into AI and it’ll spit out every signal possible and what the indicators are with the free software you can get from any cloud provider. No real tech skills needed.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:24 PM 06-28-2020
I stand corrected. Losers actually got something. Not nearly enough for theor pattern of cheating but at least ot taints their success a little more.
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:43 PM 06-28-2020
That's why I'm proud to be a Chiefs fan. Our team has suffered playoff failures for so long but at least they have played their opponents fair. Our success was earned without cheating. You will not find more honest coaches in the history of the league than Marty Schottenheimer and Andy Reid.
[Reply]
penchief 08:23 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol this just makes the punishment we got for the Maclin bs look more harsh. What a joke. Take a 1st round pick from them and send a message that this has to stop once and for all.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Sorce 09:00 PM 06-28-2020
I don't care about the pick, belichick should be suspended for a year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:08 PM 06-28-2020
3rd comp for Brady
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up