ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting old sucks
O.city 09:56 AM 06-27-2020
Age has really been hitting me a bit lately. I know I know I’m not that old, I’ll be 33 next week, that’s not that old.

But I’ve been having some age issues lately. My hair is getting gray, I have to work harder to get loosened up to workout and most recently, I’d been having some weird headaches and issues with my eyes. Primary care physician thought maybe it was sinus pressure so we treated that or maybe it’s an inner ear thing.

She also recommended I have my eyes checked as I hadn’t in a while And I noticed playing golf the other day I had some issues. Always had good vision.

Welp, not anymore. Found out I need glasses now.

Not sure why it’s bothering me so much but it is
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:18 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
i have had arthritic knee's since my late 20's that shit only gets worse, im 43 now. The aching just never goes away, you just have to get used of the fact that shit is going to suck a bit and you need to embrace the pain. lol I was getting back pain, but once i started working out again, that shit went away. Then you get acid reflux/heartburn, that one is really fucking fun! enjoy!
Oh I have that. At 3 AM no matter what. If I work an all nighter at 3AM I get heartburn sitting upright in the sprayer.

Zantac at bedtime fixed it until they nuked Zantac. Now it is Omeprizol.
[Reply]
seclark 07:32 PM 06-27-2020
Turning 60 in December
The aches and pains I can deal with
It’s the constant sitting, laying on my nuts
Or on certain toilets, my sack might hang in the water in the bowl
No fix for that
sec
[Reply]
BWillie 07:52 PM 06-27-2020
When I was 22 I weighed 189 lbs. When I was 35 I weighed 189 lbs. When does the weight gain happen?
[Reply]
BWillie 07:53 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
Turning 60 in December
The aches and pains I can deal with
It’s the constant sitting, laying on my nuts
Or on certain toilets, my sack might hang in the water in the bowl
No fix for that
sec
Lololol
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:00 PM 06-27-2020
Buick
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:17 PM 06-27-2020
Come the fuck on. Are you really bitching about being 33, needing glasses and having some grey hair. :-)
Wait until you are turning 50 or more in a little over a month.

It does suck getting older, but you are barely middle aged so again :-) and get over your little pity party.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:32 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
When I was 22 I weighed 189 lbs. When I was 35 I weighed 189 lbs. When does the weight gain happen?
Did you get married?
[Reply]
srvy 08:33 PM 06-27-2020
When O.city reaches his 60's and this forum is still around he will reread his thread and reminisce when he was young 33. Then he lifts his nuts up from the easy chair and head for the toilet for the umpteenth time and feel ashamed he made this thread.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:00 PM 06-27-2020
I'm mid 30's and I three weeks ago I tried to pull a tree out of the ground in my back yard and moved a rib out of place. It then started hurting my back and I've went to 5 chiropractic visits. I tried to golf a week after it happened and I had lost 50 yards on my drives. Still hurting a bit to this day although it is better.

Moral of the story, don't try to rip trees out of the ground. I forgot I don't do deadlifts or workout much anymore and am a huge piece of shit.
You realize trees are pretty much insanely strong right? Like trees win against fast moving vehicles almost every time..you aren't pulling anything out of the ground that's thick enough for you to grab hold of.
[Reply]
srvy 09:02 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You realize trees are pretty much insanely strong right? Like trees win against fast moving vehicles almost every time..you aren't pulling anything out of the ground that's thick enough for you to grab hold of.
Maybe was a sapling? Even then I don't think he succeeds.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:28 PM 06-27-2020
If it makes you feel any better I'm 41 and still feel great. Dropped down to 190lbs at 10% bf for the summer and play my 7th grader 1 on 1 basketball every night and hold my own. Shit happens but be smart and work at taking care of yourself instead of spending all day on CP with those hot Covid takes.
[Reply]
Dunit35 09:35 PM 06-27-2020
Close to 35 years old myself. Felt pretty crappy when I weighed 235 lbs a couple years ago. Wife use to tell me I’d wake up in the middle of the night, acting like I couldn’t breathe. Snoring a lot. Now that I’m down to 180ish lbs I feel better. I also run often and keep in pretty good shape.

I do get tired of waking up 1-2 times a night to piss. I also do not enjoy waking up a majority of the time with a stiff lower back. Better than being dead though, so I can’t complain too much.
[Reply]
Jenson71 09:41 PM 06-27-2020
I don’t have too many problems yet, except for an inflamed toe that only bothers me when it gets pressure. I could live with it forever as far as I’m concerned, but I constantly think of a Charlie Rose interview with a doctor about cancer and he said inflammation causes cancer, including things like stubbing your toe. So I’m convinced that this toe is going to give me some form of cancer down the road.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:59 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Age has really been hitting me a bit lately. I know I know I’m not that old, I’ll be 33 next week, that’s not that old.

But I’ve been having some age issues lately. My hair is getting gray, I have to work harder to get loosened up to workout and most recently, I’d been having some weird headaches and issues with my eyes. Primary care physician thought maybe it was sinus pressure so we treated that or maybe it’s an inner ear thing.

She also recommended I have my eyes checked as I hadn’t in a while And I noticed playing golf the other day I had some issues. Always had good vision.

Welp, not anymore. Found out I need glasses now.

Not sure why it’s bothering me so much but it is
Hang on to your balls, it doesn't get any better!
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:52 PM 06-27-2020
Yeah, but how has your center of gravity changed?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up