ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting old sucks
O.city 09:56 AM 06-27-2020
Age has really been hitting me a bit lately. I know I know I’m not that old, I’ll be 33 next week, that’s not that old.

But I’ve been having some age issues lately. My hair is getting gray, I have to work harder to get loosened up to workout and most recently, I’d been having some weird headaches and issues with my eyes. Primary care physician thought maybe it was sinus pressure so we treated that or maybe it’s an inner ear thing.

She also recommended I have my eyes checked as I hadn’t in a while And I noticed playing golf the other day I had some issues. Always had good vision.

Welp, not anymore. Found out I need glasses now.

Not sure why it’s bothering me so much but it is
[Reply]
stumppy 10:17 AM 06-27-2020
33?
What I wouldn't give to have my 33 yr old body back.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:18 AM 06-27-2020
Protip: never take any advice from a Raiders fan
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:21 AM 06-27-2020
Humans evolved to not live past 30. If you are 40-you are golden.

Anything past that we are are fooling nature. Yes we are evolving again. Look at how some 80 year olds are. I have many that still walk a par 3 with no issues.

Adapt. It will only get worse.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:21 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I got LASIK for my eyes it has been great, but I am noticing the need for reading glasses now though and you aren't old yet come back and see me when you sit on your testicles.
This guy crushing his balls

[Reply]
eDave 10:28 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Getting older is inevitable, but getting old is a choice. I'm 32 but feel and look like i'm 23. Of course, I attribute much of that to a strict diet and exercise regiment. Most people let themselves go after around 30, especially women, just don't fall into that trap. Take care of yourself and you can be slamming 22-28 year old pussy well into your 40's. Protip: don't get married.
I'm the same way. Attributed to partying fucking hard and not fucking caring one fucking bit. I do stretch before though.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:29 AM 06-27-2020
Getting up every 3 hours to pee every night sucks. Waking up in the morning every few weeks with random body parts hurting for no reason sucks. But I'm 6 years older than I ever thought I'd be, so it ain't all bad.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:30 AM 06-27-2020
Growing old takes some getting used to at first. Being old, however, kicks ass.
[Reply]
eDave 10:30 AM 06-27-2020
Shart probability rises with age as well. As does what you can get away with.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:44 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Shart probability rises with age as well. As does what you can get away with.
Never trust a fart, pass up a bathroom or waste a boner.

What is the age cutoff for getting away with stuff, really looking forward to that.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:52 AM 06-27-2020
33? Da fug is this?
[Reply]
sully1983 11:00 AM 06-27-2020
I do miss being in college (at the age of 21 or 22) and banging hellacious amounts of coeds
[Reply]
RunKC 11:02 AM 06-27-2020
I’m your age and felt the same way. I started eating mostly real food (not junk), drank more water and slept 1 more hour a night. Also cut down your sugar consumption.

It helps. But at some point we’re all fucked. Just the reality of it
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:08 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Humans evolved to not live past 30..
Nah, this is bogus.
[Reply]
O.city 11:19 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m your age and felt the same way. I started eating mostly real food (not junk), drank more water and slept 1 more hour a night. Also cut down your sugar consumption.

It helps. But at some point we’re all ****ed. Just the reality of it
Very particular about diet or atleast I try. I am down about 55 lbs since 2014 when I graduated dental school, exercise and diet were the way I got down to soo can keep it off. I intermittent fast and avoid sugar as much as possible but have a bit of a sweet tooth and beer is hard to give up.

We eat beef pork chicken and fish all from known places. Have cows butchered from our family farm, pigs and chicken from family friends and fish from my dads retired friends who all they do is catch crappie.

Veggies and fruit from my garden. It’s nice to know where your food comes from. Just picked a bunch of peas and lettuce this morning. Gonna have cucumbers and squash coming out the wazzuu in the next month. Hoping my spinach okra and corn keep coming on.

Diet is so huge. We neglect it a lot
[Reply]
ping2000 11:20 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Don't worry. It only gets worse.
Brush and floss.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up