ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Media Center>My new solo album - "The Tribunal" RIYL: Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia
Molitoth 07:51 PM 05-08-2020
Long time CP pals!!! (and noobs)

Over the past year and a half I've written and produced my first solo album, and it's finally time to release the first glimpse of it.

Today, Progressive Music Planet hosted the video premiere and Pre-Order launch.

Originally Posted by :
“Be prepared to embark in an emotional chronological timeline of regrettable actions and consequence, resulting in different stages of grief. “The Tribunal” explores condensed meditation techniques to help balance the anxieties that stem from feelings of accusation, entrapment, and confinement.”

Brandt (Molitoth) is a Vocalist/Producer/Composer from Kansas City, Missouri (USA) that has released a 3-part diary series; (Preface/Body Matter/Epilogue) with the band “A Light Within” and has collaborated with Post-Metal act “Sisters of…”, with critical acclaim, among others.

As a student of Daniel Tompkins Vocal Coaching; Brandt brings a focus in atmosphere, range, and vocal dynamics to provide a distinct presence with undeniable charisma, all while wrapped in thoroughly written lyrics that are metaphorically relative, without becoming too abstract.
If you want to order via digital download bandcamp:
CLICK HERE

Otherwise, the album will be available June 26th on: Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play, Amazon Music.

Single #1

Single #2

Full Album

As always, Thank you for your time and ears!
Go Chiefs!

_Kyle Brandt (Molitoth)
[Reply]
eDave 10:33 PM 06-25-2020
Just got my copy. Almost paid $1,500 for it. :-)

Just finished it. Shit's killer af.

So well done Molitoth. I'd love to hear it all live.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:51 PM 06-25-2020
Percussion and bass is incredible!
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:06 AM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Just got my copy. Almost paid $1,500 for it. :-)

Just finished it. Shit's killer af.

So well done Molitoth. I'd love to hear it all live.
Now that would have been a surprise to wake up to.... $1500 richer, lol.
Thanks buddy! I'm glad you enjoy it!
[Reply]
Bowser 07:45 PM 06-26-2020
Figured I'd move this out here to GenPop for a bit so those that may have missed it can get a chance to check out the music of a fellow CP'er….
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:31 PM 06-27-2020
Any early favorites?
[Reply]
eDave 01:44 PM 06-27-2020
Acknowledgment. And Incarceration went where I hoped it would and a nice close.

Send Me An Angel was a nice surprise.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:52 PM 06-27-2020
Porcupine Tree/Opeth have been my favorite bands for the last decade. Can’t wait to check this one out!!
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:37 PM 06-27-2020
Acknowledgment. And Incarceration went where I hoped it would and a nice close.

Send Me An Angel was a nice surprise.
Surely not a cover of The Real Life song Send Me an Angel??? I was planning on checking the album out tonight after I put the kiddos to bed, but I’m going to have to check that track out now.
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:44 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Surely not a cover of The Real Life song Send Me an Angel??? I was planning on checking the album out tonight after I put the kiddos to bed, but I’m going to have to check that track out now.
Holy shit it is! Man that song takes me back to 10 year old me wearing out a copy of Rad.

Solid cover. Made it your own while still keeping the spirit of the original. The bassline during the verses is sexy.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:55 PM 06-27-2020
Fabulous....really enjoyed it all!
[Reply]
eDave 10:43 PM 06-27-2020
The Departing is really freaking good. I'd love to be your guitar player.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:49 PM 06-27-2020
Damn. It's pretty trippy and I like it so far. I'm planning on listening to the whole thing all the way through as it's meant to be on Monday at work.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:22 AM 06-28-2020
Holy shit it is! Man that song takes me back to 10 year old me wearing out a copy of Rad.

Solid cover. Made it your own while still keeping the spirit of the original. The bassline during the verses is sexy.
Haha thanks man! I wrote/recorded that on a weekend. It's crazy how much easier it is to re-create something already there.

Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Fabulous....really enjoyed it all!
Thanks so much!

The Departed really freaking good. I'd love to be your guitar player.

Hit me up on Facebook and perhaps we could collab on something? =)
[Reply]
rico 06:48 PM 06-28-2020
NICE
[Reply]
HayWire 07:39 AM 06-29-2020

Same here except for the nostalgia aspect I actually liked this one better.

Well done
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up