ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 53
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
jd1020 12:12 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Ask yourselves this question? Do you believe in UFO's or Aliens?

If you do, where's the proof they exist.
Ask yourself if you think Earth is the only planet that exists in the entire universe that has the properties that make life possible.

Theres a difference between thinking that something doesn't exist on the planet you inhabit and thinking something exists in another ****ing galaxy because it's just illogical to believe that Earth is unique.

Now do I believe that aliens have visited Earth? No.
[Reply]
seclark 12:15 PM 08-04-2019
Something is out there.
Thing is, where is there home base?
Sec
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:20 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
Something is out there.
Thing is, where is their home base?
Sec

Uranus?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:21 PM 08-04-2019
Well there's always this:

I knew better, but I clicked anyway.....

[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:23 PM 08-04-2019
No and I don't believe in the tooth fairy, Easter bunny or Santa either because I'm not 5
[Reply]
seclark 12:27 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I knew better, but I clicked anyway.....

1minute 3 seconds
Awful
Sec
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:28 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
If you are christian and a bigfoot believer does that mean you think bigfoot was on the ark?
"I know they're on the boat somewhere, but I can't find them."
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 12:38 PM 08-04-2019
No. Everyone has a camera in his / her pocket nowadays. There would be photos by now.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:42 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Nope. Cutting down more and more forest every day taking away habit from all kinds of wildlife and still haven't bumped into actual proof of an 8-9 foot tall mammal? Oh but they are just too smart and know how to avoid things like motion activated cameras and game traps that they would have no idea what they do... Riiiiiiiight.

Still didnt stop me from recording Finding Bigfoot because I thought that show was hilarious in it's own stupid way.
I live near one of the supposed Bigfoot locations (Legend of Boggy Creek). Because off that damned show, when I'm sitting outside at night, I'll take a log and "knock" on the cedar tree in the front yard.

Never get a response, but it makes me laugh.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:49 PM 08-04-2019
It's darting in out of trees. I can confirm that the thing can also run about 40mph. Unbelievable!!
[Reply]
BWillie 12:51 PM 08-04-2019
I kind of want to release a gorilla into the mountains just to mess with people. Peope sure as shit would go crazy claiming bigfoot is real for a while.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:08 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I kind of want to release a gorilla into the mountains just to mess with people. Peope sure as shit would go crazy claiming bigfoot is real for a while.
Asshole!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:12 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:20 PM 08-04-2019
Well there's always this:

I love this guy, some of the best entertainment on the webs
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:40 PM 08-04-2019
I in fact do "believe" in Big Foot.

Y'all can shit talk me until the cows come home gang. But one day you'll realize I'm right and I'm gonna rub your fucking faces in it.

Kris Wilson is a flat-out gamer with all the measurables, all the intangibles and all of the "burst" that Mecca constantly bitches about being absent from other guys on the roster.

Honestly, it's just mindbottling that he isn't already a 1000 scrimmage yards. Honestly, we need to take a hard look at the coaching staff if they can't make him a weapon H-back.

Keep fucking doubting Big Foot.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 53
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up