ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 210
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
beach tribe 04:13 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Yeah thats still really early, and im no doctor, but I think thats still very very early to cause any damage to the baby from the sounds of what he did to the girl.

People change over time too, and in your early 20's like him, your maturing and changing alot and im pretty positive hes not the same person he was when this happened. Hell, I wasnt the same person when i was 18 than I am now.
The guy I was then and the man I am now wouldn't even get along.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:16 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I should clarify that I was referencing the introduction of religious bullshit when I mentioned DC.
Whoops. I'll take my lap.

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
It's amazing what that Arrowhead on his helmet makes people think of him. If it was that ugly donkey or the loser in the eye patch I guarantee it would be total different reaction. Really ****ing sad actually.
And here it is. Nailed it.

How many people are still all RAPISTBURGER when its Steelers talk time?

Tyreek Hill has done a fine job reconciling with the victim (I suppose) and has kept out of trouble. For that he's being awarded with the opportunity to make a living.

Domestic Violence has been a major disaster for the NFL PR since the whole Ray Rice thing. They also can't help stepping over their own dicks again and again over it.

The Chiefs drafted somebody that was convicted of Domestic Violence and the Chiefs are a team that already had a major issue with DV in the past.

To sit here and act all confused because people do not like Tyreek Hill is beyond stupid. You can like the player and like the exciting plays he makes, but don't separate the reality from him because you're awestruck over the Kansas City Chiefs.

The NFL is a league that has a lot of shitty people in it from top to bottom. The Chiefs aren't the only team that will prioritize winning football games over anything else. They are a business and their business is to win football games and Tyreek Hill has done a lot for them in that regard.

Just accept that and all the noise that comes with it and rip off your top shirt to unveil your nwo shirt.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:17 PM 12-26-2016
I really just don't even give a shit.

Severity of his actions aside, tons of people have been revered while committing despicable acts.

Am I not supposed to praise the founding fathers because they were slave owners? Can I not applaud Martin Luther King Jr's ideals because he cheated on his wife?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:18 PM 12-26-2016
Would rather have 50 Tyreeks than 1 Talib !
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:36 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Is it trolling when there a many, legitimate points in my posts?

You're passive aggressively White Knighting. Spend your free time working on the difference between your and you're. I am going to skip the rest of your post because it's all nonsense.
Usually people resort to personal attacks or start talking about something that had nothing to do with the post at hand when they feel they are losing or have nothing to add to a disucssion. You didn't dissapoint.
[Reply]
beach tribe 04:41 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by -King-:
Who's saying what he did was okay? What the hell?

You can cheer on a player on the field without liking them or liking what they did.
Posted via Mobile Device
This is the part that really pisses me off, too.

Literally no one has tried to justify the guys actions.

And the whole "if you are gonna root for him just know he is slimy"
You know jack and fucking shit about this guy other than one enormous mistake he made and it's pompous as fuck for you to constantly pass judgement on a guy who has paid his debt to society. I would be willing to bet there are a ton of players on the field every Sunday who real slimy pieces of shit but you don't know about it because they didnt get caught or paid people to keep thier mouths shut.
Just because you know this one thing about this guy doesn't mean you know him as a person.
You don't know what he has done or not done to atone...

So if you want to pass judgement and be sanctimonious, fine but don't go preaching to others and judging them as well for not taking that approach.
[Reply]
philfree 04:46 PM 12-26-2016
To forgive is divine. If she forgives him and he does right then why shouldn't I forgive him too?
[Reply]
beach tribe 04:47 PM 12-26-2016
Whoops. I'll take my lap.

And here it is. Nailed it.

How many people are still all RAPISTBURGER when its Steelers talk time?

Tyreek Hill has done a fine job reconciling with the victim (I suppose) and has kept out of trouble. For that he's being awarded with the opportunity to make a living.

Domestic Violence has been a major disaster for the NFL PR since the whole Ray Rice thing. They also can't help stepping over their own dicks again and again over it.

The Chiefs drafted somebody that was convicted of Domestic Violence and the Chiefs are a team that already had a major issue with DV in the past.

To sit here and act all confused because people do not like Tyreek Hill is beyond stupid. You can like the player and like the exciting plays he makes, but don't separate the reality from him because you're awestruck over the Kansas City Chiefs.

The NFL is a league that has a lot of shitty people in it from top to bottom. The Chiefs aren't the only team that will prioritize winning football games over anything else. They are a business and their business is to win football games and Tyreek Hill has done a lot for them in that regard.

Just accept that and all the noise that comes with it and rip off your top shirt to unveil your nwo shirt.
I never even believed that Rothlisberger stuff, but here is a ?? For you. Would you take Rothlisberger on this team......???

No? You are an idiot

Yes? You are a hypocrite.
[Reply]
beach tribe 04:52 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by philfree:
To forgive is divine. If she forgives him and he does right then why shouldn't I forgive him too?
Self-righteousness.
[Reply]
philfree 04:54 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Self-righteousness.
Yes they are.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:11 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I really just don't even give a shit.

Severity of his actions aside, tons of people have been revered while committing despicable acts.

Am I not supposed to praise the founding fathers because they were slave owners? Can I not applaud Martin Luther King Jr's ideals because he cheated on his wife?
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Usually people resort to personal attacks or start talking about something that had nothing to do with the post at hand when they feel they are losing or have nothing to add to a disucssion. You didn't dissapoint.
Originally Posted by philfree:
BINGO FELLAS !!!:-)

For many it is very difficult "to love the sinner and hate the sin". No one is saying here you can't despise and hate the sin Tyreek committed but because we are all flawed sinful human beings we always will hate the sinner as well especially if we don't know Jesus.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:14 PM 12-26-2016
Embrace the fact that he's slimy as hell.
So are you, you just don't realize it yet.:-)

Tyreek has spent a lot of his off time making amends. Do a little research.

Jesus loves you more than Tyreek, huh? If this is true why did he have to sacrifice his life dying for us then ? If our good works could save us why did Jesus have to die ?

Let me guess, in your mind if there just happens to be a God when you die, you literally think you will be able to be your own lawyer on judgement day and that God the Father will buy your argument that you are a good guy, correct ? That you are perfectly pristine and are perfect in every way and have never sinned EVER ! Can you really say that ?? That you are perfect ??

Just know that God cannot be in the presence of sin and you must be perfect to be in the presence of God let alone enter into His kingdom for eternity. You see, Bus you are not perfect and neither am I or anyone else who has ever lived. And because we need to be perfect in order to be in the presence of God and enter into Heaven for eternity the only way that we can be perfect in God eyes is for God to see that Jesus actually lives in our heart. If God sees His son living in our heart because we have repented of our sin and believed that Jesus died for our sin and then rose from the dead to deliver life to all who will give their lives to Him then we are saved . We can never do enough "good works" on our own apart from Christ to justify our own salvation because we can never be sinlessly perfect in our own strength apart from Jesus.

Ever watch someone be their own lawyer ?? It's a disaster most of the time. If Jesus is not your lawyer living in your heart on judgement day you are screwed.

Most people really don't see themselves in need of a savior let alone as a sinner. Many people say they believe in God and that Jesus is the Christ. Great, even the demons believe that. Many people "know about" Jesus but very few "know" Jesus. Big difference. One of the most sobering verses for me in the NT of the Bible comes from Jesus's own lips(God's own mouth) where He say's in Matt 7:13-14 -

13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.…

Right here in this verse Jesus say's that most will not make it to Heaven because they created their own theology depending on their own works as opposed to the perfect work of Christ on the cross. When you say Jesus loves me more than Tyreek because of........ then what you are essentially saying is I am my own god and I am in no need of Jesus and I am perfect to be in the presence of a perfect and Holy God in my own strength. Trust me you are not. Man in his own strength ranks the sins(which is what you are doing comparing yourself to Tyreek) but God/Jesus say's sin is sin regardless and you are sinfully flawed and need of my Son Jesus. When you reject the message of Jesus then you essentially are telling God I don't need your Son because I can be perfect on my own".

The last thing you want to hear on judgement day from Jesus is "Depart from me I never "knew" you". Matt 7:22-24 -

22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’ 24Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.…

Many will say on judgement day, "Hey God, you know I never got into the whole Jesus thing but it's not like I didn't respect his teaching and the good he did because I really did, but you know I just didn't feel at the time for me that I could commit to him.

And God will say to that person: "Depart from me I never "knew" you."
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:17 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I should clarify that I was referencing the introduction of religious bullshit when I mentioned DC.
kegger my man, I love ya brother and please understand I am not trying to hijack here but when "self-righteous judgement" is being discussed I must intervene.:-)
[Reply]
Dante84 05:20 PM 12-26-2016
The fuck is this nonsense
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 05:24 PM 12-26-2016
It's sports. Not church.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 210
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up