ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 210
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:19 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies:
This one tells a little more about how it started
Holy Shitballs, I'm beside myself as why Dorsey would draft this guy, let alone, Clark Hunt signing off and not overuling.

I couldn't care less about a guy smoking weed.

But this is Ray Rice shit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:20 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
chiefs might have to walk away from this one

really can't believe dorsey and clark thought this was worth it....
It's stunning
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:23 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Holy Shitballs, I'm beside myself as why Dorsey would draft this guy, let alone, Clark Hunt signing off and not overuling.

I couldn't care less about a guy smoking weed.

But this is Ray Rice shit.
This is much worse than Ray Rice shit. This isn't a guy getting pissed and taking a swing (which is indefensible on its own). This is someone not only taking a swing, but then choking a pregnant woman for close to a minute.

It's as bad as any DV case in the league that hasn't involved murder.
[Reply]
eDave 07:24 PM 04-30-2016
It's stunning
I dunno man. I was in a shit relationship once where the lady kicked my shower door down and came at me with a 12' Cutco knife. I grabbed her wrist, completely naked mind you, and slammed it against the wall jarring the knife to the floor. I was almost fucked. This story might be embellished.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:26 PM 04-30-2016
Very interesting (but not very informative) Dorsey press conference. First 10-15 minutes alone are about Tyreke Hill.

For those who don't want to listen, here's what Dorsey basically says: "Trust me."

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/v...c-90e1d8adc228
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 07:26 PM 04-30-2016
This dudes high school highlight tape is insane! Also has the worst music ever, but his tape is nuts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dacl...&feature=share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
notorious 07:28 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
I dunno man. I was in a shit relationship once where the lady kicked my shower door down and came at me with a 12' Cutco knife. I grabbed her wrist, completely naked mind you, and slammed it against the wall jarring the knife to the floor. I was almost ****ed. This story might be embellished.
This is Judgemental Planet! Everyone saw first hand what Hill did!

Oh, and every time he makes a play, the fanbase will boo and/or boycott the Chiefs brand.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:29 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
I dunno man. I was in a shit relationship once where the lady kicked my shower door down and came at me with a 12' Cutco knife. I grabbed her wrist, completely naked mind you, and slammed it against the wall jarring the knife to the floor. I was almost fucked. This story might be embellished.
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Truly.

But this bastard should have walked out of the room, counted to 30 and left.

You don't choke people for more than 60 seconds (or better yet, at all) or punch a woman in the stomach, let alone, a pregnant woman.

This is as bad of a draft decision that I can recall.

Tyson Jackson was the biggest piece of shit decision at #3 overall and I'm on record stating it was the worst choice in Chiefs Franchise History.

But holy crap, Dorsey just surpassed the Tyson Fucking Dillweed Dumbshit Jackson pick.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:29 PM 04-30-2016
If they intend on keeping him, you'd think the only way they would escape long term bad blood would be to put the kid in front of a mic, have him tell his story to the fullest, and then proceed to get hammered by the media. And even THAT likely wouldn't be enough. Like I said earlier, people calling in to 810 were pissed about the pick.
[Reply]
KevB 07:30 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Very interesting (but not very informative) Dorsey press conference. First 10-15 minutes alone are about Tyreke Hill.

For those who don't want to listen, here's what Dorsey basically says: "Trust me."

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/v...c-90e1d8adc228
Dorsey seems to think people are concerned he will do it again. People don't want a guy who has done that even once on their favorite football team. He doesn't get it.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:31 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
This is Judgemental Planet! Everyone saw first hand what Hill did!
He plead guilty.

If that's not an indictment of his behavior...
[Reply]
notorious 07:32 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If they intend on keeping him, you'd think the only way they would escape long term bad blood would be to put the kid in front of a mic, have him tell his story to the fullest, and then proceed to get hammered by the media. And even THAT likely wouldn't be enough. Like I said earlier, people calling in to 810 were pissed about the pick.
His actions as a human being are the only thing that will help him in the eyes of the fanbase.

Oh, and if he scores a shitload of touchdowns.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:32 PM 04-30-2016
I don't get how the Chiefs haven't learned from what Belcher did.

Dumbfounded.
[Reply]
eDave 07:32 PM 04-30-2016
Everyone wants a saint in a pretty violent sport.

I could have done without the guy though. It's not like he's a high pick.
[Reply]
notorious 07:34 PM 04-30-2016
He plead guilty.

If that's not an indictment of his behavior...
I am not defending him.

It's going to be very interesting seeing the reaction of all these angry fans if Hill produces. That's all.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 210
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up