ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 210
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:12 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke:
No. Woman Beaters deserve a minimum of 10 years Prision Time. Rapists, Molesters, and Murders deserve life sentences and executions.
IF your pregnant girlfriend was pushing you around and threatening you because of whatever real or hormone induced reason you deserved it, and while she slapped at you, you get a little angry and defensively pushed her away, she falls and hits her head on the corner of the counter.

She's bleeding and calls the cops and wants to press charges. You say exactly what happened, have no marks on you, get arrested and go to court for assault. You'd want the judge to give you a minimum of 10 years?
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:13 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by :
He's saving lives and Helping everyone know what its gonna be outside
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:14 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The NFL decided long ago to tolerate violence and bad behavior off the field.

Maybe its the steroids? the violent sport? No one expects them to be model citizens off the field.

Wonder why we rarely hear of a baseball player beating his wife? It's a widely covered sport. There just has to be less incidents of violence off the field with baseball players. Now Hockey....I wonder if they have issues off the field with violence?
Player demographics
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:15 PM 04-30-2016
THANK GOD WE HAVE WEATHERMAN KUMSTAIN TO TELL US WHAT IT'S GONNA BE OUTSIDE 'CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET THAT INFORMATION JUST ANYWHERE
[Reply]
notorious 03:15 PM 04-30-2016
:-)
[Reply]
Meatloaf 03:15 PM 04-30-2016
I think Andy Reid knows people. And obviously, he and Dorsey have done well in constructing a very good locker room environment. I think you've gotta give them the benefit of a doubt (if there is a doubt) on this one. So, I'm gonna assume that (A) they've properly vetted the kid, and (B) that the kid has been clean since the incident.

My suspicion is that they're gonna lean on the "everyone deserves a second chance" mantra, and honestly, if you believe in giving said second chance, then by darn, I think you've gotta respect that approach and give the kid a chance. Of course, his leash is gonna be a bit shorter than most, but given his transgression, that's on him.

Anyway, count me in the group that endorses a second chance. Let's see what this kid has.

Hoping that it works out well for all.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:16 PM 04-30-2016
Boy, 810 is full of callers straight pissed at the Tyreek Hill selection. The Chiefs are going to need some serious damage control on this one.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:17 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The NFL decided long ago to tolerate violence and bad behavior off the field.

Maybe its the steroids? the violent sport? No one expects them to be model citizens off the field. I'm expected to be a a model citizen, not these guys.

Wonder why we rarely hear of a baseball player beating his wife? It's a widely covered sport. There just has to be less incidents of violence off the field with baseball players. Now Hockey....I wonder if they have issues off the field with violence?
Not sure, it could be an interesting study point for some college kids somewhere. Just add to your points that society and news members may look for it more in the more violent mainstream sport like football also. But that would come out in the stats, if the study is honest.
[Reply]
notorious 03:18 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Boy, 810 is full of callers straight pissed at the Tyreek Hill selection. The Chiefs are going to need some serious damage control on this one.
A bunch of enraged two-faced ****s.

When this guy makes a play they will be fighting each other to see who gets to blow Hill first.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:18 PM 04-30-2016
Just when you thought the burst died out.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:18 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by Baconeater:
THANK GOD WE HAVE WEATHERMAN KUMSTAIN TO TELL US WHAT IT'S GONNA BE OUTSIDE 'CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET THAT INFORMATION JUST ANYWHERE
careful or you'll be on his hit-list. Dude is going to be like Michael Douglas in Falling Down - going to camp as a spectator. Will not end well for him. We need a real-time thread for the occasion.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:19 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
IF your pregnant girlfriend was pushing you around and threatening you because of whatever real or hormone induced reason you deserved it, and while she slapped at you, you get a little angry and defensively pushed her away, she falls and hits her head on the corner of the counter.

She's bleeding and calls the cops and wants to press charges. You say exactly what happened, have no marks on you, get arrested and go to court for assault. You'd want the judge to give you a minimum of 10 years?
This. Happens ALL THE TIME !
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:19 PM 04-30-2016
But does he like bbq?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:19 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
**** it, he is a douche. Have fun boys:
http://kumkeweatherservices.blogspot.com/
https://www.blogger.com/profile/08014310363859044498
Lol
[Reply]
Bambi 03:20 PM 04-30-2016
I feel vindicated with calling this franchise and regime a disaster.

Put me on miserable user all you want. I don't give a fuck anymore.

Feels great to be right.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 210
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up