ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 87
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juggsica Simpson
scho63 05:36 PM 02-24-2012
I saw a photo the other day of Jessica Simpson. SHE IS HUGE! Her knockers look like they are a 44GGG and could nurse the entire Chiefs Planet family......

Ahh the glow of motherhood
Attached: Pregnant-Jessica-Simpson-Holds-Hands-with-Eric-Johnson-1-435x580.jpg (194.7 KB) 
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:34 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I've mentioned this before but seriously, if you guys haven't seen celebrities in person, especially women, it can be horrifying because while they look amazing in TV and print, for the most part, they're completely emaciated in person.

The diets and the weight-controlling drugs coupled with massive amounts of cardio do well for them in front of the camera but they're often scary looking off-camera.

:insert he’s right you know gif:
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:41 AM 06-27-2020
I've heard the name before, but I have no clue who she is or what she does. Is she the one that sings the Sunday Night football song that I always fast forward though?
[Reply]
Dayze 07:03 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm 180 degrees from down
:-)
[Reply]
Three7s 07:06 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I've heard the name before, but I have no clue who she is or what she does. Is she the one that sings the Sunday Night football song that I always fast forward though?
Nope, that would be Carrie Underwood. Jessica Simpson is a former singer/actress that was pretty big about 20 years ago.
[Reply]
scho63 12:00 PM 06-27-2020
I would be on this like white on rice!
Or like ants to a picnic!
Or like stink on shit!
Or a whore to a sailor's convention!

You get the idea! :-)

[Reply]
scho63 12:04 PM 06-27-2020
I've mentioned this before but seriously, if you guys haven't seen celebrities in person, especially women, it can be horrifying because while they look amazing in TV and print, for the most part, they're completely emaciated in person.

The diets and the weight-controlling drugs coupled with massive amounts of cardio do well for them in front of the camera but they're often scary looking off-camera.
Another stupid generalization. :-)

There are some women in Hollywood with bad skin, fake teeth, bad fake tits, plastic surgery and too much makeup.

Then there are MANY who are naturally beautiful.

Jessica is one....

[Reply]
Valiant 05:15 PM 06-27-2020
I don't understand the hate. She is gorgeous for her age.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:34 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I don't understand the hate. She is gorgeous for her age.
IF that was your HS sweetheart and you were still married with a happy home you have won the game of life.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:02 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
IF that was your HS sweetheart and you were still married with a happy home you have won the game of life.

Hell yeah.
[Reply]
eDave 07:52 AM 06-28-2020
Certainly not someone to go apeshit over. Much better women are all over IRL. Same goes for Gracie.
[Reply]
oldman 10:26 AM 06-28-2020

I agree with Dane here. What you see in print or on the screen is a combination of professional makeup arists and the best of the best lighting techs. As those women age, many will turn to trainers to maintin their weight and such, often destroying their bodies and natural beauty. Take a long look at Courteney Cox from her early days vs. today or Demi Moore in St. Elmo's Fire vs. Margin Call. Would I still hit either? In a New York minute, but I rather be with 1996 Demi or Courteney.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:35 AM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
I agree with Dane here. What you see in print or on the screen is a combination of professional makeup arists and the best of the best lighting techs. As those women age, many will turn to trainers to maintin their weight and such, often destroying their bodies and natural beauty. Take a long look at Courteney Cox from her early days vs. today or Demi Moore in St. Elmo's Fire vs. Margin Call. Would I still hit either? In a New York minute, but I rather be with 1996 Demi or Courteney.
Demi was pretty furry down low back then...
[Reply]
D.A.P. 02:05 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Demi was pretty furry down low back then...
Pics?
[Reply]
oldman 02:12 PM 06-28-2020
C'mon, George, it's not like you haven't been there before. You're a trooper, so we all know you'd explore that jungle with the zeal of a young Henry Morton Stanley.

Oh yeah, pics or it didn't happen.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:43 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by D.A.P.:
Pics?

Just google “Demi moore hairy”. It will pop up.

Yes, they’re real.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 87
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Up