< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:14 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
**** you! There animal fries are bomb
That's a specialty item...their fries alone suck.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:14 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
What is it you like about Braums? Honest question, we've had many in Springfield for more than a decade and I've never had anything from there I'd consider above average for fast food. Their crinkle-cut fries are okay...I guess.
I liked their burgers quite a bit as a teenager. That's a tragedy is they have changed. I dont care much for crinkle cut fries from there, Culvers, or anywhere. Tastes like cafeteria food to me.
[Reply]
Jerok 07:15 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
In my opinion Whataburger is the best chain burger out there...and totally agree with you about In and Out. When In and Out came here people lined up for blocks...when I finally went I was like WTF? Now we have White Castle here too and I'm hearing my friends say same about them...must be nostalgia.
I was in St. Louis because I'm a moron, with my wife, and we tried the white castle there because I watched the Harold and Kumar go to White Castle movies and because I heard it was great.

Literally terrible, the sliders at chilis are better, I have no idea why people would like them. Maybe I just got a bad bunch, but they were basically inedible.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:21 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
In N Out is ****ing trash though.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
PHOG 07:22 PM 08-07-2020
WHAT-a-Burger are good. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:23 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
**** you! There animal fries are bomb
Good fries can stand alone.

Pouring thousand island dressing on top doesn't make the actual fries any good.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:34 PM 08-07-2020
Make sure you get this when it opens.
Attached: 41850AED-C89C-46C7-B349-FC92219BF469.jpeg (70.1 KB) 
[Reply]
lcarus 07:35 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
Prepare to be disappointed
This. It's mediocre at best fast food. But you can get it late and more options are never a bad thing I guess.

Five Guys is 5 dollars more and 10 times better.
[Reply]
Third Eye 07:37 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
In my opinion Whataburger is the best chain burger out there...and totally agree with you about In and Out. When In and Out came here people lined up for blocks...when I finally went I was like WTF? Now we have White Castle here too and I'm hearing my friends say same about them...must be nostalgia.
Nostalgia definitely plays a part. Growing up we’d go down a few times a year and we’d always stop at Whataburger. It was our thing. We’d talk more about visiting Whataburger than we would about visiting grandma. Rationally, I know I oversell it in my head because I associate so much with good memories, but I don’t care, still excited.

In and Out, with which I have no connection from my youth, was incredibly disappointing when I had it for the first time and have no desire to ever have it again.
[Reply]
eDave 07:38 PM 08-07-2020
Basic Burger.

Had my first Shake Shack burger the other day. Way to salty. In n Out that way too.

David's Hamburgers in Scottsdale has really great burgers.
[Reply]
srvy 07:46 PM 08-07-2020
What is it you like about Braums? Honest question, we've had many in Springfield for more than a decade and I've never had anything from there I'd consider above average for fast food. Their crinkle-cut fries are okay...I guess.
Hard and soft-serve icecreams are pretty good.
[Reply]
Third Eye 08-07-2020, 07:52 PM
This message has been deleted by Third Eye. Reason: Double post
Third Eye 08:00 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This. It's mediocre at best fast food. But you can get it late and more options are never a bad thing I guess.

Five Guys is 5 dollars more and 10 times better.
Five Guys and Whataburger aren’t really competitors though. One is fast food and the other is fast casual. Five Guys competes against Smashburger and Shake Shack. It’s like comparing Taco Bell to Chipotle.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:09 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Wake me up when we get a Braums.
Yeah seriously. Braums shits all over In-n-Out, Whataburger, and what the fuck ever else.
[Reply]
Groves 08:13 PM 08-07-2020

The man speak-a-da-truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:10 PM 08-07-2020
In n Out is nothing special. It's consistently cooked well and above average and uses good ingredients but it won't blow you away and the fries are pretty worthless.

However, calling it trash is way overkill
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up