ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of Armed Robbery
Sassy Squatch 05:21 PM 05-14-2020
https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/14/deand...iants-seahawks

Cops say Baker and Dunbar were allegedly hanging at a cookout when an argument broke out and Baker whipped out a semi-automatic firearm.

Cops say Dunbar assisted in taking watches and other valuables at the direction of Baker.

At one point, cops say Baker directed a 3rd man -- who was wearing a red mask -- to shoot someone who had just walked into the party ... but fortunately, no one was shot.
[Reply]
wazu 10:23 AM 05-15-2020
For anybody who just skimmed the headline, I recommend going back and reading the full story because it is amazing.

Originally Posted by :
According to cops, some people at the party believe it was a planned robbery because when the 3 men were done taking valuables, there were 3 getaway cars strategically positioned to "expedite an immediate departure."

FYI, the alleged getaway cars were SICK -- a Lamborghini, a Mercedes-Benz and a BMW.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:59 AM 05-15-2020
Can we either delete or merge this with the other thread?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:15 PM 05-15-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Q?
Bar B
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:26 PM 05-15-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Bar B
I did a pulled pork and brisket point last night for everyone at work today. They're digging it lol I got some of those Famous Dave spicy pickles and G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ sauce to go with some potato rolls. It's a hit
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:36 PM 05-15-2020
Oh Quinton....

The best interception celebration in footballpic.twitter.com/xWSNPAoBDq

— Master (@MasterTes) September 9, 2018

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:42 PM 05-15-2020
I don;t know right now but will bet both come from that one parent growing up hard background.

Try to find out.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:43 PM 05-15-2020
Like...how do you NOT go to prison over this? What, a dozen or more witnesses and a fairly conspicuous getaway car? There's clearly gonna have to be some no-contest pleas on this one. You decide to saddle up and go to trial here and you'll deserve what you get.

And how does a prosecutor offer a plea deal that DOESN'T end up with prison time for armed robbery and assault? I mean jesus, Baker's telling dude's to shoot people.

I mean somehow this probably ends up a plea at one of those 'armed criminal action' deals but FFS...don't tell me there's not two justice systems in that case. Because as was noted above, any 'normy' pulls this stunt and we're gonna take a deal for 5 years in the hopes we're out after 2. This is textbook 1st degree robbery or aggravated robbery. Plea it down to 2nd degree and you're still lucky to get 5 years.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:33 PM 05-21-2020
https://nflupdate.co/deandre-bakers-...-recent-tweet/

Things are getting ugly in the legal situation involving Giants cornerback DeAndre Baker and Seahawks cornerback Quinton Dunbar.

Michael Grieco, the attorney for Quinton Dunbar, posted a private message and photo on Twitter late Wednesday night.

Grieco tweeted a private message sent to Dunbar from someone he claims was at a party a few days before the alleged incident: “You missed some good money yesterday bro dolphin players Dre baker even beat him we beat him out of 10k on the game and then it’s was shooting dice bout another 60k out there.’’ Grieco wrote that this proves Dunbar was not at the gambling get-together.

Baker’s name is in the text and there are some who might think Baker is also the one pictured in the photo. Baker’s attorney, Patrick Patel, says that could be construed as damaging to his client and they will take action.

:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:49 AM 08-07-2020
Dunbar is not going to be charged.

Baker charged w/ 4 counts of armed robbery and faces 10 years to life if convicted.

So that was a REAL bad career choice for him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:16 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dunbar is not going to be charged.

Baker charged w/ 4 counts of armed robbery and faces 10 years to life if convicted.

So that was a REAL bad career choice for him.
His contract was only 4 years for $10 million with $9 million in guarantees. I would be robbing people too if I made that little. Poor guy.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:25 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
His contract was only 4 years for $10 million with $9 million in guarantees. I would be robbing people too if I made that little. Poor guy.
Hey man, he had to feed his family.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:30 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hey man, he had to feed his family.
Was probably just trying to get some bread, man...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:35 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Was probably just trying to get some bread, man...
:-)

I see what you did there.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:37 AM 08-07-2020
Classic case of you can take a kid off of the streets but cant take the streets out of the kid.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:40 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Classic case of you can take a kid off of the streets but cant take the streets out of the kid.
It’s also a classic case of being a fucking moron
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up