ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of Armed Robbery
Sassy Squatch 05:21 PM 05-14-2020
https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/14/deand...iants-seahawks

Cops say Baker and Dunbar were allegedly hanging at a cookout when an argument broke out and Baker whipped out a semi-automatic firearm.

Cops say Dunbar assisted in taking watches and other valuables at the direction of Baker.

At one point, cops say Baker directed a 3rd man -- who was wearing a red mask -- to shoot someone who had just walked into the party ... but fortunately, no one was shot.
[Reply]
ILChief 06:58 PM 05-14-2020
I wanted us to draft Baker. Bullet dodged
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:23 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Ok.. They are NFL players with money.. and they have to rob people... WTF!!!
I'll just throw my hands in the air on this. It's confounding. How on Earth can two NFL players be that stupid? Not even Garrett Bolles would do that.

At least, I don't think Garrett Bolles would do it. Maybe he just doesn't get invited to many parties.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:23 PM 05-14-2020
https://www.wpbf.com/article/nfl-pla...party/32482300

Originally Posted by :
MIAMI —
(AP) - Police in South Florida are trying to find New York Giants cornerback DeAndre Baker and Seattle Seahawks cornerback Quinton Dunbar after multiple witnesses accused them of an armed robbery at a party.

Miramar police issued arrest warrants for both men Thursday.

The residential community is located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami.

The warrant says Baker and Dunbar were attending a cookout Wednesday evening when a fight broke out, and Baker pulled out a handgun.

Witnesses say Baker, Dunbar and two other men began robbing other people at the party of thousands of dollars in cash, watches and other valuables.

Police said the four men fled the home in three vehicles.

[Reply]
TLO 08:28 PM 05-14-2020
Two robberies in one day? Yeeesh.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:29 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Two robberies in one day? Yeeesh.
Q?
[Reply]
TLO 08:29 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll just throw my hands in the air on this. It's confounding. How on Earth can two NFL players be that stupid? Not even Garrett Bolles would do that.

At least, I don't think Garrett Bolles would do it. Maybe he just doesn't get invited to many parties.
How about Von Miller?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:30 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Ok.. They are NFL players with money.. and they have to rob people... WTF!!!
Um...
[Reply]
Kman34 08:39 PM 05-14-2020
Holy shit!! Its a crime spree!!
[Reply]
old_geezer 08:44 PM 05-14-2020
Cops tell us they have been in contact with reps for the suspects and they're currently working on a planned surrender.

This is the part of the story that really pisses me off. If you or I had participated in an armed robbery do you think the police would be "working" with us on a planned surrender? Our ass would already be in the slammer. probably with a few bruises to help us think about the error of our ways. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:49 PM 05-14-2020
GM's all over the league are getting shit faced and paying donations to local sheriffs associations.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:52 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
How about Von Miller?
As much as I make fun of Von, history shows that he wouldn't have left any witnesses.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:10 PM 05-14-2020
oh no!! again!!

(let the pile on begin)

(sorry brotha, just messing with ya!!)
[Reply]
BossChief 09:17 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nope, Veach liked Ya-Sin and Murphy.
Yup. Ya-sin would have been nice on this defense, too.

Ya-sin
Thornhill
Hardman
Saunders
Fenton

God damn that would have been outstanding and having Clark is probably even better.

Also, I feel better about my pics of Ya-sun and CEH in the mock, too.

And the year before, I took MVPat.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:23 PM 05-14-2020
what incredibly stupid motherfuckers.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:35 PM 05-14-2020
They know there won't be a season so they were getting theirs
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up