ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 85
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juggsica Simpson
scho63 05:36 PM 02-24-2012
I saw a photo the other day of Jessica Simpson. SHE IS HUGE! Her knockers look like they are a 44GGG and could nurse the entire Chiefs Planet family......

Ahh the glow of motherhood
Attached: Pregnant-Jessica-Simpson-Holds-Hands-with-Eric-Johnson-1-435x580.jpg (194.7 KB) 
[Reply]
seclark 05:17 PM 08-06-2020
To be honest I was looking at the cake In that pic
Lots of different colors, but how did they cut that gash out like that?
Shit like that makes me ponder.
sec
[Reply]
StinkBox 05:31 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
She looks good to me for 40

She's a Texas girl. We know how to make 'em!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:54 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by StinkBox:
She's a Texas girl. We know how to make 'em!
Truth. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:10 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm 38 years old.

Have you tried to hold a conversation of 10 minutes or longer w/ anyone 25 or younger over the last few years? Were they ALWAYS that vapid and boring?

I don't need to solve the world's problems or debate philosophy here - but can we have a conversation that DOESN'T revolve around something you saw on television or your phone? And can you come up with an independent thought at some point? Right, wrong or otherwise, can absorb, digest and respond to conversation?

I'll appreciate the form of many a 20 year old but lord, I can't imagine for the life of me actually trying to sleep with any of 'em. That would take more patience and energy than I'm willing to put into it.
I'm not too much younger than you and I've had no such struggles in communicating with the youth.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:01 AM 08-07-2020
She looks good to me for 40

Yes sir!
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:50 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm 38 years old.

Have you tried to hold a conversation of 10 minutes or longer w/ anyone 25 or younger over the last few years? Were they ALWAYS that vapid and boring?

I don't need to solve the world's problems or debate philosophy here - but can we have a conversation that DOESN'T revolve around something you saw on television or your phone? And can you come up with an independent thought at some point? Right, wrong or otherwise, can absorb, digest and respond to conversation?

I'll appreciate the form of many a 20 year old but lord, I can't imagine for the life of me actually trying to sleep with any of 'em. That would take more patience and energy than I'm willing to put into it.
37 here.

I’m trying to remember. I’m pretty sure the CFO and merchandiser still the elevator I work with are right around 25. They’re damned reasonable humans. They’re the exception though. Most of the ones I interact with (which admittedly is few - thankfully) don’t have a whole lot rattling around in their dome.

It doesn’t get better. My nephew just turned 20. Did you know mullets are a thing again? Not just as a joke but actually a thing. To his credit he doesn’t have one. But his buddies do.

The other side of it is that I’m getting that way with several 60+ dudes around. Especially when they’re by god going to tell me how it is. Like I haven’t been paying attention the last 20 fucking years, haven’t lived through as bad of a drought as there has been in their lifetimes, experienced as big of a % price swing as they’ve had in their lifetimes, don’t have even a cursory understanding of profit drivers despite having a goddamned MBA. I want to buy some radio ads and put out a PSA along the lines of “Look. I’m sorry you grew up in a time when margins are better. A 5 second glance at the industry lifecycle on google would solve a lot of life’s mysteries for you. Here’s a guide to interacting with Buehler445:

1. I don’t watch Fox News nor do I care what’s on their programs.
2. I have a good handle on my business. Don’t tell me how to run it. Ya fuck.
3. Further, I have no interest in what you believe can or can’t exist in the business environment.

Have a great day. “

I’m actually pretty fortunate that most of the people I interact with live in the real world. But the longer I’m in business the more (perhaps criminally) pragmatic I’ve become and the less tolerance I have for hog shit. Keep that shit out of my life

/rant.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:36 PM 08-07-2020

[Reply]
scho63 02:42 PM 08-07-2020
Here you go Jake from Allstate :-)

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
JakeF 04:12 PM 08-07-2020

She's hot.

[Reply]
Dayze 09:47 PM 08-07-2020
Would wreck.
[Reply]
chefsos 10:34 PM 08-07-2020
God.

Damn.

I swear I haven't looked in on this thread in ages, and if it's pivoted into a Kat Dennings thread in the meantime and I missed it I'll be pissed. Also, I'll have some backtracking to do. I've watched that stupid show she was in for years on the off chance those things would burst out while the censors were sleeping or something, and now here they are. Magnificent.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:34 AM 08-08-2020
I'd take Kat 7 days a week over Juggsica, and ten times on Sunday.

Smarter. Hotter.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:33 AM 08-08-2020

Sweet Jesus. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 10:54 AM 08-08-2020

I prefer Jessica so I could last longer than 60 seconds.

Damn!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:38 AM 08-08-2020
Some women just give of a "you could be sporting 14 inches and I'd STILL demand more" sort of vibe.

Kat Dennings is one of 'em.

I'll bet she's just savage in the hay...
[Reply]
Page 64 of 85
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up