ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 29
< 12 345612 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:49 PM 04-29-2009
I'm sorry to hear that.

I know he liked to stir things up, but I liked him the couple of times we had the chance to meet in person. I'm glad he was able to make peace with his maker. Peace to you and your family.
[Reply]
morphius 02:49 PM 04-29-2009
Sorry to hear that about your Dad, I regret never getting to meet him in person. I'll be praying for the best as well.
[Reply]
Fish 02:50 PM 04-29-2009
Prayers to you and your family.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:50 PM 04-29-2009
Man that is really sad news. I was lucky to meet him once and he was a really good guy and I always respected him as a person and as a friend.

I will be praying for Jim and your family and hope for the best.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:50 PM 04-29-2009
All my best to you and your father.
vailpass
[Reply]
Katipan 02:50 PM 04-29-2009
I don't really know what comforting words to say so I'll just add my voice to the already loud board full of people that loved him.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:51 PM 04-29-2009
Maybe we could string together a best of posts for him. I still hope he gets better
[Reply]
Otter 02:54 PM 04-29-2009
Sorry to hear. Keep your head up and stay tough. Jim's a good man.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:54 PM 04-29-2009
I am very, very sorry to hear this. Jim added a hell of a lot to this board with his wit, intelligence and ability to rile up the masses!

Best of luck to him and to you and your entire family. We'll continue to pray that he returns to give everyone more trouble than they can handle once again.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:55 PM 04-29-2009
I am truly sorry to read that.
I’ve always thought of Jim as a great person and have sought his advice a couple of times off the board for various personal issues because I valued his opinion.
Prayers to you and your family.
[Reply]
Simplex3 02:56 PM 04-29-2009
It isn't over yet, but don't leave anything unsaid just in case.

Best wishes to all of you.
[Reply]
doomy3 02:57 PM 04-29-2009
This is hard to read and I'm sure it was unbelievably hard to type. God bless Jim and your entire family, and I'll pray for the best.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:57 PM 04-29-2009
Jim,

May the Lord keep you in his hand... And never close his fist too tight.

Travel well, friend.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:57 PM 04-29-2009
Wow. That sucks. I'll pray for his and your family's comfort.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:58 PM 04-29-2009
Originally Posted by Titanman64:
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James
The next time you see your father please tell him this board valued him as much as he valued it. I tell you with all sincerity that he will be dearly missed.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 29
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up