ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Who would be your Sam LaPorta for us?
RunKC 10:11 PM 03-26-2024
Premise: the Chiefs stay at 32 bc Veach gets ****ed again and teams won’t trade with him like last year. All of the players we’ve talked about are off the board.

Which 2nd rd prospect would you feel taking at 32 would be the best chance of being this years breakout player like LaPorta last year?
[Reply]
kccrow 02:15 AM 03-27-2024
If the WRs and the OTs aren't really 1st round quality, I'd honestly opt for CB Kamari Lassiter. I have a strong opinion on him though, so there's that. He's the most "Sneed-like" CB in this draft IMO and an instant impact player.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:15 AM 03-27-2024
Keon Coleman
[Reply]
staylor26 10:33 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Keon Coleman
Good one.

To throw out a different name though, Ricky Pearsall.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 03-27-2024
If they were to reach I think it'd probably be on a lineman.

So I'd say it'd be someone like Sweat or Patrick Paul.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:50 AM 03-27-2024
Xavier legette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 11:08 AM 03-27-2024
Saying this bc I’ve seen this guy in far more 2nd rd mocks than being in the 1st.

Jer’Zhan Newton
[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Saying this bc I’ve seen this guy in far more 2nd rd mocks than being in the 1st.

Jer’Zhan Newton
I just don't fucking get it. That dude should be a top 15 pick easily.

I'm not sure that we take him after paying Jones and bringing all our DTs back, but man, that would be awfully tempting at 32.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:52 AM 03-27-2024
To start, I think it'll be a WR this year that really stands out. Also, I think the outcome is highly dependent on team they play for. There's so much WR talent this year, that my bet guess is the whoever we take.

Seriously though, it's be whoever the Chargers take at #5 so probably Harrison. They got rid of all their weapons and are starting over with likely the top WR recruit in a decade. All eyes on them.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:11 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
To start, I think it'll be a WR this year that really stands out. Also, I think the outcome is highly dependent on team they play for. There's so much WR talent this year, that my bet guess is the whoever we take.

Seriously though, it's be whoever the Chargers take at #5 so probably Harrison. They got rid of all their weapons and are starting over with likely the top WR recruit in a decade. All eyes on them.
Dude, he's not getting passed the Cardinals. Have you looked at their WR room? It's even worse than the Chargers.

Also, don't think you understood the point of the OP with this answer.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:05 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

He's not quite the sleeper pick the OP was looking for.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:38 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Good one.

To throw out a different name though, Ricky Pearsall.
His 1 handed catch was so disgusting.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:25 PM 03-27-2024
To clarify, are you asking about offense only? And who are you assuming is gone? I assumed whoever we thought would be an immediate impact player that would end up worth a 1st.

I don't know that I could fathom taking any WR not in the top 7 (Harrison, Nabers, Odunze, Thomas, Mitchell, Worthy, Franklin) we've discussed in the 1st, and no TE outside of Bowers inexplicably dropping. Gun to my head, I'd probably say Roman Wilson...
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:48 AM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, he's not getting passed the Cardinals. Have you looked at their WR room? It's even worse than the Chargers.

Also, don't think you understood the point of the OP with this answer.
I'm worried someone will trade into that spot for a QB and gift the Chargers with Harrison Jr.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03-28-2024, 11:10 AM
This message has been deleted by Chris Meck.
Dunerdr 01:24 PM 03-28-2024
I think Pearsall will but that type of dude. He's a little older but he's been successful at multiple parts of the field, has hands and explosiveness and in a good system may really shine.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up