ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If the Chiefs traded to 18-24, who would you want?
CupidStunt 10:41 AM 03-22-2024
Just like the other thread. But I could actually see this happening, unlike top 10.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:04 PM 04-03-2024
How high can we get trading that extra 3rd next year?
[Reply]
Nightfyre 01:21 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Next year's third from Indy would yield a move up to between 28-29 by the Rich Hill chart. But neither the Bills nor the Lions are going to be looking to make that deal, or probably any deal with the Chiefs. Why let us move up to get better this year when you are in your winning window, make the dynasty better and the reward is likely a mid to late third next year?
[Reply]
Jerm 08:54 AM 04-04-2024
To answer the OP's question, only player I'm moving up for barring something insane like Bowers or Odunze falling is Brian Thomas Jr.

I would absolutely move into the late teens or early 20s for him...
[Reply]
staylor26 08:58 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Next year's third from Indy would yield a move up to between 28-29 by the Rich Hill chart. But neither the Bills nor the Lions are going to be looking to make that deal, or probably any deal with the Chiefs. Why let us move up to get better this year when you are in your winning window, make the dynasty better and the reward is likely a mid to late third next year?
That's the Titans pick, and will very likely be a top 75 pick.

I think the Chiefs can just as easily use their 2nd which shouldn't be much higher.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:43 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Could Bowers fall to 18?
Never know. Sure would be interesting if he fell. I'm not so sure how much I would want to give up moving up for TE though. He is in Texas playing catch with Pat and a few other receivers so the interest is definitely there.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:55 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
To answer the OP's question, only player I'm moving up for barring something insane like Bowers or Odunze falling is Brian Thomas Jr.

I would absolutely move into the late teens or early 20s for him...
Would be happy to steal from Buffalo again and take Adonai Mitchell before they do.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:06 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Would be happy to steal from Buffalo again and take Adonai Mitchell before they do.
They're taking Franklin.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:31 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
They're taking Franklin.
What makes you say that?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:48 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Better served using next year's 3rd to move up to ~#51 in the 2nd.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:25 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What makes you say that?
Four visits with him in varying degrees, including a private workout, and has maintained a personal relationship with Joe Brady ever since Brady recruited him at LSU.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:51 AM 04-05-2024
Four visits with him in varying degrees, including a private workout, and has maintained a personal relationship with Joe Brady ever since Brady recruited him at LSU.
Interesting.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:54 PM 04-05-2024
They're taking Franklin.

I would laugh so hard.

:-)
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:03 PM 04-05-2024
How about our 1st and TEN 2025 3rd to MIA for #21?

Target is WR Brian Thomas Jr.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:40 AM 04-06-2024
How about our 1st and TEN 2025 3rd to MIA for #21?

Target is WR Brian Thomas Jr.

A future third isn’t enough.

You’d need to move 32 and 64 to get there on Hill chart.

I certainly wouldn’t move both of those
Picks for Brian Thomas Jr, not with the depth of this draft.

It would have to be for an OT (Fautanu, Mims), Brock Bowers if he slips, or an inexplicable slip by Odunze or Nabers.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 10:07 AM 04-06-2024
Would anyone give up 32, 64, 2025R1, and 131 to move up for Odunze? I think that might be the package that would align for the Bears at 9. I'd be tempted.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up