ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 153
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:48 PM 12-18-2019
And, as the season draws near an end, I just have to say. I think I'd like The Mandalorian JUST for the chance to listen to more of the soundtrack.
Many times, I find myself humming the main overture just out of nowhere.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:33 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And, as the season draws near an end, I just have to say. I think I'd like The Mandalorian JUST for the chance to listen to more of the soundtrack.
Many times, I find myself humming the main overture just out of nowhere.
Agreed.

I wasn't a fan of his Black Panther score (or the film in general) but his eclectic mix of orchestral and ethnic instruments with electronic and percussive elements has been simply amazing, IMO, and in no way, shape or form, is in any way derivative of those genres.

He's truly broken new ground in scoring, IMO.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:47 PM 12-18-2019
Man that episode...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:14 PM 12-18-2019
:-) :-) - my spirit animal

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:43 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Or another chosen child considering he's chronologically the same age as Anakin Skywalker

Not a clone, but evolved
[Reply]
Fish 08:59 PM 12-18-2019
Great episode all around. Best thing on TV right now.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:10 PM 12-18-2019
Damn, that got intense and then ended lol well played Disney, well played
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 PM 12-18-2019
Jesus Christ. The prison ship episode.

Just seeing the same airlock from the Falcon at the end of ESB makes my dick hard.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 PM 12-18-2019
My absolute favorite thing about that episode is that the guard drones are the same droid you see from A New Hope, albeit with repulsors

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 PM 12-18-2019
holy shit

favreau's got balls
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:26 PM 12-18-2019
They better not hurt Baby Yoda
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:51 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Seems pretty clear the season finale will have BY unleashing holy hell, slip into a deep exhausted sleep, Mandalorian et al scoop him up and bug out, credits.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:09 AM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
they already told us how baby Yoda is saved. The droid is on the ship. He’s programmed to protect. Plot point ready to be activated.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:13 AM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Seems pretty clear the season finale will have BY unleashing holy hell, slip into a deep exhausted sleep, Mandalorian et al scoop him up and bug out, credits.
not if they are consistent. He has to sleep for 1.5 days for just stopping one animal. Fell back exhausted after healing one wound. He can’t wipe out a whole garrison of what looks like well trained imperial forces. He doesn’t have the strength yet.
[Reply]
srvy 08:05 AM 12-19-2019
My son loves this show I am as far away from being a star wars fan as can be but this is ok. Really its nothing more than a western bounty hunter series set in space way in the future. If you close your eyes Mando sounds just like a young Clint Eastwood aka GBU or Pale Rider.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 153
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up