ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 103 76.30%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.19%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.33%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 7 5.19%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll
Page 31 of 43
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 03-03-2015
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...age-penis-size

This study seems to contradict the fact that every male on Chiefs Planet is packing serious length and girth. Poll is private.

Cliff notes:
The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length.

Only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, a study which may lay to rest some of the lingering fallacies about penis size and alleviate the woes shared by many men worldwide. According to new research, the average erect penis length is just over 13 centimeters, or around 5 inches. Furthermore, thereís no strong association between foot size and penis length, so women can stop judging men by the size of their shoes. You can read the entire study in BJU International.


Although many compare themselves to the ďaverageĒ penis size, what this figure actually is has been surprisingly difficult to determine. As pointed out by Science, thatís mainly because most studies have relied on self-reporting, which isnít very accurate. To get around this problem and obtain a more reliable data set, a team of U.K. researchers decided to compile measurements taken by health professionals who followed a standardized measuring procedure. They included both girth (the circumference at the base or the middle) and length (pubic bone to the tip of the glans) measurements from 20 different studies, which totaled 15,521 men from various countries across the world. And the results will be music to the ears of many.


The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length. In terms of girth, the average circumference of a flaccid penis turned out to be 9.31 cm (3.66 inches), and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one. Furthermore, those at extreme ends of the spectrum were found to be much less common. For example, only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).


When they looked for correlations with other body features, such as testicular size, weight or foot size, no strong or consistent associations were found. Although they couldnít find any significant evidence for a relationship between penis size and race, they note that conclusions canít be drawn since the vast majority of measurements were from Caucasians.
So whatís the take home message? Men, donít be so hard on yourself as what you see on the TV or in magazines is not an accurate representation of the average penis. But if youíre concerned, make sure youíre measuring correctly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does Size matter?
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and...really-matter0

Humans are, in general, very conscious of their appearance. If weíre not sucking in our bellies for photographs weíre fixing our hair or hitting the gym for that extra round butt. Guys are also faced with the age old question: does size really matter?



Youíll be pleased to know that humans have the biggest penis of any primate both in terms of absolute size and relative proportion. High five.



But do men need bigger penises? What do women say? Does your package make you more or less attractive, or affect partner satisfaction? Check out this 3 minute video from AsapSCIENCE for some interesting facts and studies on the topic:

[Reply]
KC native 04:08 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I'll look at dicks all day long. I don't care. I couldn't do it earlier because I was on my phone.

what are you going to do next?

post a vid of your wife slamming her vibey up your asshole

and then after some of us click it

you'll just be like "omfg you guys got trolled!"

Dude ...

you posted a picture of your penis, your real penis, with a note ... to try and prove some little man syndrome point to a board full of dudes you don't know

you're weird

you make me look normal

that's not good
You are truly delusional.

You've met the legal definition of a rapist multiple times in your life. You used to let your roommates piss on you (and piss on them). You're a raging alcoholic with zero direction and a history of STDs.

Yes, I make you look normal. :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 04:08 PM 03-05-2015
well

in fairness

if I did something totally embarrassing and irrational, even on the internet, I'd pretend to laugh it off to and pretend the joke was on everyone else, too
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:09 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I'll look at dicks all day long. I don't care. I couldn't do it earlier because I was on my phone.

what are you going to do next?

post a vid of your wife slamming her vibey up your asshole

and then after some of us click it

you'll just be like "omfg you guys got trolled!"

Dude ...

you posted a picture of your penis, your real penis, with a note ... to try and prove some little man syndrome point to a board full of dudes you don't know

you're weird

you make me look normal


that's not good

That's a stretch. But yeah, the general point is valid.
[Reply]
KC native 04:09 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
well

in fairness

if I did something totally embarrassing and irrational, even on the internet, I'd pretend to laugh it off to and pretend the joke was on everyone else, too
I'm not embarrassed at all.

You suck at arm-chair psychology and analyzing sports.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:10 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
You are truly delusional.

You've met the legal definition of a rapist multiple times in your life. You used to let your roommates piss on you (and piss on them). You're a raging alcoholic with zero direction and a history of STDs.

Yes, I make you look normal. :-)
let's pretend this is all true for the sake of my upcoming point

even if the verbatim about me you just posted was 100% fact

...I still didn't post my erection on ChiefsPlanet.com to try and defend my little man syndrome

so, sadly, I'd still be one notch above you on the scale of super pathetic
[Reply]
jerryforeverrice80 04:11 PM 03-05-2015
im just glad my wife has small hands so it looks huge when shes holding it.
[Reply]
KC native 04:12 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
let's pretend this is all true for the sake of my upcoming point

even if the verbatim about me you just posted was 100% fact

...I still didn't post my erection on ChiefsPlanet.com to try and defend my little man syndrome

so, sadly, I'd still be one notch above you on the scale of super pathetic
:-)

Hootie is fine with being a rapist who let's people piss on him but draws the line at dick pics on chiefsplanet. You have an interesting set of standards for yourself.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:14 PM 03-05-2015
Things rational men without complexes don't do:

1) Say things like, "yeah a few women have told me my penis was just too big for sex, so they blew me instead." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

2) Say things like, "yeah, in high school I ran a 4.4 40." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

3) Say things like, "I have a 7.75" penis." Even if true, you sound like an idiot. Who tells a bunch of dudes the exact measurement *allegedly* of their penis? (people with a complex)

4) Do things like post my erection on a board with a majority demographic of 25-55 year old men. Of course, I would never post a picture of my penis, you know, anywhere ... but again ... I don't have any complexes that need to be addressed so ...

Yay!
[Reply]
SPchief 04:15 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
It's sunk in. It's fucking hilarious. I've been laughing my ass off all afternoon.
The good news is, so has everyone else.
[Reply]
KC native 04:15 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
Things rational men without complexes don't do:

1) Say things like, "yeah a few women have told me my penis was just too big for sex, so they blew me instead." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

2) Say things like, "yeah, in high school I ran a 4.4 40." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

3) Say things like, "I have a 7.75" penis." Even if true, you sound like an idiot. Who tells a bunch of dudes the exact measurement *allegedly* of their penis? (people with a complex)

4) Do things like post my erection on a board with a majority demographic of 25-55 year old men. Of course, I would never post a picture of my penis, you know, anywhere ... but again ... I don't have any complexes that need to be addressed so ...

Yay!
:-)

So when did you get you degree in psychology hootie?
[Reply]
Hootie 04:17 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by jerryforeverrice80:
im just glad my wife has small hands so it looks huge when shes holding it.
KC Native made a really big mistake when he bought that 40% more Old Spice at the market last week ...

poor bastard now has to live with the fact we're comparing his penis to a regular size Old Spice instead of the 40% more one ...

can we please get an exact picture of the Old Spice where it clearly states the 40% more so that we can disprove the aforementioned theory that your Old Spice is only 5.75" inches long?

I'm having trouble with this. I don't want you to be labeled a liar, KC native. I want us all to know that your penis is what you say it is. This is important to us.
[Reply]
Pennywise 04:18 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
It's sunk in. It's ****ing hilarious. I've been laughing my ass off all afternoon.
Good job. You're the Anthony Weiner of CP.
[Reply]
KC native 04:18 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
KC Native made a really big mistake when he bought that 40% more Old Spice at the market last week ...

poor bastard now has to live with the fact we're comparing his penis to a regular size Old Spice instead of the 40% more one ...

can we please get an exact picture of the Old Spice where it clearly states the 40% more so that we can disprove the aforementioned theory that your Old Spice is only 5.75" inches long?

I'm having trouble with this. I don't want you to be labeled a liar, KC native. I want us all to know that your penis is what you say it is. This is important to us.
Apparently, it is very important to you because you're still posting about it.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:19 PM 03-05-2015
What I find ironic: Despite the fact that native took a dickpic for the planet, the biggest takeaway is still that Hootie continues to try and prop up his ego by feeling superior to native. How pathetic.
[Reply]
KC native 04:19 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Good job. You're the Anthony Weiner of CP.
Sweet.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 43
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up