ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear NFL Shop
Lprechaun 04:13 PM 01-21-2020
Just looked at jerseys and they are about sold out. Surely they will restock right? I mean they just got introduced today and already gone.
Since I know we've never gotten to go thru this anyone have experience with other super bowl items thru NFL shop?
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:14 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dtforever:
Programs, get your programs here!!!

I think this would be the right place for this. The link was tweeted by Mike Garafolo who wrote one of the articles in the program, so I'm sure it is legit.

I got one of each (National Program, and Stadium Program)

http://www.superbowlprogram.us/

In 20 years I can claim I was there.
Are these real magazine-like programs? I'd like to have just the cover as an art piece for my cave.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:00 PM 01-24-2020
I'm gonna wait for them to win it all, and when they do a decent chunk of my tax return will go towards champ gear.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:11 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/san-fra...z-7-1599704965
Just making sure everyone knows........the program Fanatics is selling is not the same as the one that is sold at the game. (Doesnt have the holograms on the front cover, etc.)

May not matter to you, but just in case!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:11 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I'm gonna wait for them to win it all, and when they do a decent chunk of my tax return will go towards champ gear.
You are lucky you get a tax return.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:55 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I agree with the AFC Championship stuff, but I liked this hat

Can you post the link to this hat please?
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:14 PM 01-25-2020
Was going to wait until they won it all. But I couldn’t resist grabbing a Mahomes Jersey with the Super Bowl LIV Patch when I saw it at my local Scheels tonight.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 PM 01-25-2020
Sucks they only have Mahomes, Kelce or Williams SB jerseys. I was hoping to get a Mathieu or Clark one.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:42 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Can you post the link to this hat please?
https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...ID:i-r2c1:po-7
[Reply]
DaFace 10:21 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sucks they only have Mahomes, Kelce or Williams SB jerseys. I was hoping to get a Mathieu or Clark one.
I'm fully committed to getting a Mathieu jersey at this point, but I've given up on having it before next weekend. I'll see how the game goes and then decide if I want one of the Super Bowl patch or not.
[Reply]
dtforever 10:52 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Are these real magazine-like programs? I'd like to have just the cover as an art piece for my cave.
That is how they are described. Here is the Stadium version description:

The brilliantly designed Super Bowl LIV Official Game Magazine is a fitting tribute to the biggest championship game in sports. A collectors item for both fans of the playing teams and the game itself, the program is packed with in-depth analysis of the AFC and NFC champions, a review of the 2019 season, game-by-game history of the Super Bowl, and more than a dozen feature stories penned by some of the most-respected football writers in the country.

This is the highly sought Stadium/Holographic version, featuring the competing team logos on a Holographic cover, no UPC code. (While supplies last.)

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:48 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm fully committed to getting a Mathieu jersey at this point, but I've given up on having it before next weekend. I'll see how the game goes and then decide if I want one of the Super Bowl patch or not.
I’m at the same point. I wasn’t planning on having it for this weekend. I just wanted one with the SB logo on it. I guess I’ll just wait and see if they even release them. If not I’ll just get a regular one.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:05 AM 01-26-2020
Won't buy any SB jersey unless they win it !!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:24 AM 01-26-2020
Just had a thought.

When NWMO won one of their football championships, they offered a fake championship ring. IF this all happens, I would get one.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:08 PM 01-26-2020
I wonder what the holdup is with Clark and Mathieu SB jerseys. You can still only get Mahomes, Williams and Hill jerseys for men with the SB logo.
[Reply]
eDave 11:11 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah I love that hat also. But then I remember other white hats I have bought and simply put they are for show not wearing they get filthy fast.
True that. I toss mine in the washer with my socks. Clean and it retains it's shape. I've heard of others who put theirs in the dish washing machine, on top of a glass or something. Didn't work that great for me though.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up