ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1782 of 2693
« First < 782128216821732177217781779178017811782 17831784178517861792183218822282 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:00 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I suppose lol.

That just sounds like one of those "too good to be true" stories.
I’ve met him. I’ve also been involved with some charitable entities and he’s done stupendously generous things the public knows nothing about. Take your cynicism to Patriots Planet.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:01 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
should've been a Camaro.

but it's still aight.
Don't worry, the baldies with goatees aren't arriving until tomorrow
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:18 PM 01-31-2020
.. Bella Napoli serves pizza?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:21 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’ve met him. I’ve also been involved with some charitable entities and he’s done stupendously generous things the public knows nothing about. Take your cynicism to Patriots Planet.
I have been telling people here about him donating and being a nice person.
If he pulls this off.. he will be immortalized in NFL lore forever.

I knew I should have asked him to sign my truck when he was in MPLS
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:42 PM 01-31-2020
Welker remembers attending Mahomes’s pro day at Texas Tech before the 2017 draft. Welker worked for the Texans at the time. He was new to coaching.

“At the end of it, everybody was applauding,” Welker said. “I was like, ‘Man, do people normally applaud at a pro day? One of the scouts was like, ‘I’ve been a scout for 30-plus years. I’ve never seen everybody applaud after a workout.’ And it was just scouts.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/01/31/pa...all-time-great
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:48 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Welker remembers attending Mahomes’s pro day at Texas Tech before the 2017 draft. Welker worked for the Texans at the time. He was new to coaching.

“At the end of it, everybody was applauding,” Welker said. “I was like, ‘Man, do people normally applaud at a pro day? One of the scouts was like, ‘I’ve been a scout for 30-plus years. I’ve never seen everybody applaud after a workout.’ And it was just scouts.”

faptastic article
[Reply]
Pants 08:52 PM 01-31-2020

What an article. My god.
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:45 PM 01-31-2020
i swear to god mahomes has 380* peripheral vision :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:56 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I took the wife to BRGR in P&L last year, and we sat right next to Kelce and his girl on the patio.

Nobody in the restaurant bothered them.

I think overall, people of KC are respectful.
It’s what you do... the right thing... after helping my sister move to KC we went to dinner at Q39. I was decked out in chiefs gear, it was early in the year last year, Tyreek sat at the table next to us. Had a hoodie on and up, made eye contact once,’just gave a lil nod, and let the man eat in peace. Time and place....
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:08 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
It’s what you do... the right thing... after helping my sister move to KC we went to dinner at Q39. I was decked out in chiefs gear, it was early in the year last year, Tyreek sat at the table next to us. Had a hoodie on and up, made eye contact once,’just gave a lil nod, and let the man eat in peace. Time and place....
I was at McDonald's and I noticed a guy that looked like Rain Man having a double cheeseburger. I nodded as I filled up my paper ketchup holder, but did not want to interrupt his meal.

I let the Legend eat in peace.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:19 PM 02-01-2020

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:21 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by :
What really separates Mahomes, though, is his ability to see and process in real time. Let’s say, for example, that his first option is covered, and so he moves through his progressions and throws to his second option. Mahomes can complete the pass and also watch to see if his third and fourth options would have been open.
God. Damn.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:33 PM 02-01-2020
We're blessed with Patrick Mahomes. We're all thankful he's our QB. We're all going to take nothing for granted during his career in KC.

Just... never forget. Never forget how TRULY lucky we are to have him.

We averted disaster on draft day in 2017. We all heard about and knew that Payton, Arians, O'Brien, McAdoo were in love with Mahomes and all wanted to pull the trigger on him.

Well, apparently Telesco wanted him, too. He balked at the last minute. But we were definitely close to not only missing out on Pat, but seeing him go to a fucking division rival.

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:46 PM 02-01-2020
I just dreamt about Pat being in a key moment of the game tomorrow and having that killer look In his eyes...this is the first time I've ever dreamed about an up and coming Chiefs game EVER...smh crazy.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:48 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We're blessed with Patrick Mahomes. We're all thankful he's our QB. We're all going to take nothing for granted during his career in KC.

Just... never forget. Never forget how TRULY lucky we are to have him.

We averted disaster on draft day in 2017. We all heard about and knew that Payton, Arians, O'Brien, McAdoo were in love with Mahomes and all wanted to pull the trigger on him.

Well, apparently Telesco wanted him, too. He balked at the last minute. But we were definitely close to not only missing out on Pat, but seeing him go to a fucking division rival.

Now can you imagine how Rivers would have been around Mahomes after they drafted him? It wouldn’t have been a situation like here. Rivers wasn’t giving up his starting job.
[Reply]
Page 1782 of 2693
« First < 782128216821732177217781779178017811782 17831784178517861792183218822282 > Last »
Up