ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown signing with Buccaneers
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 10-23-2020

Brown is a two-month rental and the belief is it’s a 1-year deal with significant upside for Brown. He comes off his suspension following Week 8. https://t.co/1V0WvNpynE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:06 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Brady is already having trouble getting the ball to all of those weapons. What the fuck is AB going to do?

Giving Brady a great trio isn’t going to all of a sudden turn him into a guy that’s throwing for 300+ yards every game and multiple TD’s.
Assuming AB is 90% of his prime self:

Speed. He can take the top off a defense.

He is a superb route runner; he's going to be able to get himself more open than those other guys, and much more consistently.

He has a huge catch radius.

Those are just the first three things off the top of my head.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:08 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
They have the second most “points for” in the league. Now I’m sure that’s not all from only the offense but I mean Brady isn’t doing anything wrong. He’s thrown a 370 game and hovers around the 250 average mark outside of that. I don’t get all the Brady hate.
Defense and running game.

That team isn’t lighting it up passing the ball. Do you watch football or just look at rankings?
[Reply]
prhom 05:08 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bucs desperately want to host the SB.
To be fair, their window isn’t very big to get there and have a shot at winning. Brady has had ups and downs this year. Unless you think he’s got another 5 yrs of playing time left, just keep trying to get the best players you can. I mean, the absolute best ones want to play in KC now, but they can have the guys who don’t sign with us!
[Reply]
wazu 05:09 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

He is a superb route runner; he's going to be able to get himself more open than those other guys, and much more consistently.

I don't feel like he was 90% of himself his last year in Pittsburgh. The separation wasn't there like before. Ben was forcing the ball to him and he was still good enough to be productive, but he's not a player to be feared anymore.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:09 PM 10-23-2020
I just hate Brady. I want the mother fucker gone.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:09 PM 10-23-2020

I understand what AB brings to the table.

That’s not my point. Brady is not going to all of a sudden turn back the clock and their passing game all of a sudden become lethal.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:10 PM 10-23-2020
Any team that signs AB has no moral compass. He has TOO much history.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:10 PM 10-23-2020
Pffft, like I needed another reason to hate those guys this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:11 PM 10-23-2020

AB might be able to take the top off the defense but Brady can't.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 05:11 PM 10-23-2020

By the time AB even becomes significant enough in their offense the season will be over. Just look at gronk, everyone thought he was gonna be a beast, just look at his rating on madden lmao. I don’t think this signing does any more than randy moss was doing in his last few years after New England
[Reply]
TripleThreat 05:12 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Defense and running game.

That team isn’t lighting it up passing the ball. Do you watch football or just look at rankings?
If I don’t watch the Tampa bay buccaneers and just briefly look at their rankings leads you to the belief that I don’t watch football?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:13 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Do we have the Bears defense?
The got beat by the Saints.

The Saints.

With their 24th-ranked defense.

Dumbass.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:14 PM 10-23-2020
These fucking bandwagon Bucs fans down here are only going to get more insufferable.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:15 PM 10-23-2020

Update: Antonio Brown and the Buccaneers have reached agreement on a one-year deal, per sources.

Language still has to be finalized, COVID protocols passed, but Brown is likely to make his Bucs’ debut in Week 9 against the Saints.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:15 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Do we have the Bears defense?
They got beat by the fucking Bears. Ranked 27th overall in offense.

Yeah, their defense is legit.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up