ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tell me about your bed.
cabletech94 11:06 AM 10-23-2020
Wife and I have a memory foam style type bed. It has a “lifetime” warranty. It was sold to us as never having to replaced due to durability. Fact is it’s 13 years old and has served its purpose. But as I’ve gotten older, it’s becoming more difficult to get comfortable overnight, constantly tossing and turning etc. After talking to the wife she’s having the same issues.

So my question to you fellow planeteers: what’s your sleeping pad setup? I’m just looking at other options.

Oh, and FUCK DONKOS FOREVER!!!
[Reply]
Frazod 06:12 PM 10-23-2020
Those My Pillows are the shit. We got a couple for Christmas a few years ago and they are definitely superior to any pillow I've used in the past.
[Reply]
alanm 06:13 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How much more attracted will you all be to me when I become a woman?
Probably only if you shave regularly. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 06:15 PM 10-23-2020
Wife and I had a waterbed for years...if you could find the rhythm you could ride that wave :-)

Now it's king sized memory foam.
[Reply]
alanm 06:17 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
My sleep number is new so I started on 35 and after 3 days I increased the firmness to 40 per the user instructions. So far, I haven’t tried the foot warmer, but I’ve made the head of the bed go up and down a few times.
Foot warmer?? Wow.. Fancy! :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:19 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Those My Pillows are the shit. We got a couple for Christmas a few years ago and they are definitely superior to any pillow I've used in the past.
Yup.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:49 PM 10-23-2020
sleep by number bed, on an adjustable frame, had it for over 15 years, never a problem, love the fact if ya have a bad day you can adjust to fit your pain, awesome
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:11 PM 10-23-2020
Can’t think of anything I’d want less in a bed than a built in foot warmer. Am I missing something? Seems like sleeping with socks on.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:37 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Can’t think of anything I’d want less in a bed than a built in foot warmer. Am I missing something? Seems like sleeping with socks on.
Gross. Socks in bed are almost as bad as wearing a condom.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 07:54 PM 10-23-2020
It's in my bed room
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:59 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Gross. Socks in bed are almost as bad as wearing a condom.
So I guess you need a foot warmer.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:18 PM 10-23-2020
Had a foam bed for a long time. It has two divots in it. One where I slept and the other where I slept when we rotated it 180 degrees.

We bought an original mattress factory bed. Has done well. It is weird having to flip it every 90 days. But it stops the divots.

I did like the single spring and foam beds. But we decided on OMF. I do not know if it is available in all markets.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:25 PM 10-23-2020
We bought a queen tempurpedic in 2000. We never rotate it and it's just like new. Love it. I wouldn't mind eventually upgrading to the separate articulating king to make watching tv in bed easier. To us the temperature thing has never been a factor.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:33 PM 10-23-2020
https://www.airweave.com/collections...31373617791074

Had the good fortune of discovering this at friend’s house. A bit on the pricey side, but damn comfortable.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 08:50 PM 10-23-2020
IN the 80's I had a water bed. Loved it.

[Reply]
loochy 09:15 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Wife and I have a memory foam style type bed. It has a “lifetime” warranty. It was sold to us as never having to replaced due to durability. Fact is it’s 13 years old and has served its purpose. But as I’ve gotten older, it’s becoming more difficult to get comfortable overnight, constantly tossing and turning etc. After talking to the wife she’s having the same issues.

So my question to you fellow planeteers: what’s your sleeping pad setup? I’m just looking at other options.

Oh, and FUCK DONKOS FOREVER!!!

Memory foam

It's called a Dr Breus bed and it's wonderful. Think tempur pedic, but more firm. The only drawback is that it gets hot easily.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up