Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 06:16 PM 10-19-2020
Next up - the Broncos.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:39 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I don’t think running back is a position you need to worry about as it relates to cold and snow, unless it’s a total snowstorm situation. Even if that is the case and Clyde can’t handle (highly unlikely), we just happened to have signed a running back who went to school in Michigan and played for Pittsburgh and New York.
The only thing I can think of that might be an issue is holding onto the ball if it snows. This time of year it's more than likely that if it snows it'll be a wet snow, vs. later in the season when snow would probably be drier. That could make hanging onto the ball or catching one more difficult.

We'll see if it actually does snow, but I think Clyde will be fine either way.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:39 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
This is the Broncos Super Bowl

Chiefs 35

Broncos 38
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:47 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The only thing I can think of that might be an issue is holding onto the ball if it snows. This time of year it's more than likely that if it snows it'll be a wet snow, vs. later in the season when snow would probably be drier. That could make hanging onto the ball or catching one more difficult.

We'll see if it actually does snow, but I think Clyde will be fine either way.
Wet snow is a lot more like rain. Dry snow in bitter cold can be a lot more like concrete.

Clyde was fine in the rain. I don't see wet snow being a huge problem for him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:53 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wet snow is a lot more like rain. Dry snow in bitter cold can be a lot more like concrete.

Clyde was fine in the rain. I don't see wet snow being a huge problem for him.
Oh I don't either really. But we did see a lot of drops by both teams yesterday, and probably a few if not all were due to the ball being soaking wet. As we saw last season against DEN in the snow game, dry snow didn't really effect either hanging on to it or catching it. That's all I'm saying.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:11 PM 10-20-2020

Is Broncos quarterback Drew Lock ready to outduel Patrick Mahomes? @MarkKiszla and @ryanohalloran debate. #BroncosCountry https://t.co/Wd8he8AFRS

— Denver Post Sports (@DPostSports) October 19, 2020

[Reply]
New World Order 04:16 PM 10-20-2020
There's more talk about the weather in this thread than the team we're playing :-)

Donks fucking suck
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:19 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
There's more talk about the weather in this thread than the team we're playing :-)

Donks ****ing suck
Snow Game Mahomes!

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:27 PM 10-20-2020

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green and Melanie Collins are the crew for the #Chiefs vs #Broncos game on Sunday.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 20, 2020

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:17 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:42 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Denial is a powerful, powerful ally.
[Reply]
manchambo 06:00 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Can you imagine if 20 years from now Mahomes became GM for the Chiefs and ran the team into the ground and nobody would fire him because he was such a great player? It's gotta be an absolute mind-**** for Bronco fans these days. Poor bastards.
Can you imagine if 20 years from now Mahomes became gm of the chiefs and won a Super Bowl?

I can’t because everyone knows the chiefs only win Super Bowls every 50 years or so.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:01 PM 10-20-2020
I still like their helmet
[Reply]
gold_and_red 06:05 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Can you imagine if 20 years from now Mahomes became gm of the chiefs and won a Super Bowl?

I can’t because everyone knows the chiefs only win Super Bowls every 50 years or so.
Yes but without cheating.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:19 PM 10-20-2020
FDF
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:24 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by manchambo:

At least you're willing to show your face around here I'll give ya that, loser

Where are your old Mange compatriots Kaylore and Kranz Dickwad these days anyway?... I hate to gloat in the face of our better Denver fans, but its the jackoffs like you guys who sooo richly deserve to suffer this ignominy

Take your medicine and one day you'll be a big boy, now go brush your teeth and off to bed with you... Son!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up