ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 162
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:36 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Best pass rush in the league-top team in sacks and pressures
Big Ben has career passer rating high and efficiency while making plays
Chase Claypool is a beast and other weapons are pretty good

They are definitely our biggest competition. Unfortunately we may have to go 14-2 bc their schedule looks way easy. They look like a 13-3/14-2 team if the ball bounces the right way

CLE
@TEN
@BAL
@DAL
CIN
@JAC
BAL
WAS
@BUF
@CIN
IND
@CLE
Uh Baltimore x2, Cleveland x2, Buffalo, Tennessee and Indy is not an easy schedule.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:38 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
The only team that can beat the Chiefs is the Chuefs.
Fixed
[Reply]
staylor26 03:17 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Uh Baltimore x2, Cleveland x2, Buffalo, Tennessee and Indy is not an easy schedule.
Lol exactly wtf?
[Reply]
RunKC 03:24 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Steelers will take the Browns game personally, plus Baker sucks. Colts suck ass dude. Rivers is terrible behind an awesome OL, but hey they beat the Vikings, Jets and Bears :-)

I think they split with the Ravens and potentially lose against Buffalo and Tennessee, aka Steeelers lite
[Reply]
staylor26 03:30 PM 10-16-2020
Steelers will take the Browns game personally, plus Baker sucks. Colts suck ass dude. Rivers is terrible behind an awesome OL, but hey they beat the Vikings, Jets and Bears :-)

I think they split with the Ravens and potentially lose against Buffalo and Tennessee, aka Steeelers lite
Dude, the Steelers haven’t beaten anybody, and the opposing team has been in every game so far.

They’re going to lose at least 3 games, but probably 4+. That early bye will do them no favors.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:37 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, the Steelers haven’t beaten anybody, and the opposing team has been in every game so far.

They’re going to lose at least 3 games, but probably 4+. That early bye will do them no favors.
Big Ben HOF QB and the Steelers defense has been elite for a couple years now.

Stop pumping up the goddamn Colts who were getting waxed by the Browns last week before Phyllis did what he does best aka garbage time stat padding.

Big Ben>Tannehill and Allen
Steelers D>Titans and Bills D
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:44 PM 10-16-2020
Why would anyone think the Steelers are anything? They barely beat the Donkos when the Donkos had just lost Luck and no Von Miller. They were a bad team before not having Von Miller and losing Luck.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:44 PM 10-16-2020
Big Ben HOF QB and the Steelers defense has been elite for a couple years now.

Stop pumping up the goddamn Colts who were getting waxed by the Browns last week before Phyllis did what he does best aka garbage time stat padding.

Big Ben>Tannehill and Allen
Steelers D>Titans and Bills D
It’s not about pumping up the Colts. Who’s doing that?

The Steelers struggled with the Broncos and Giants. Are the Colts not a MUCH better team? I’m not saying the Colts win, but it’s far from an automatic win from the Steelers either.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:45 PM 10-16-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are ****ing frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster
The Raiders say hi
[Reply]
diqlix 04:09 PM 10-16-2020
Really don’t like threads like this.

Bad juju.

Brady and Belichick in their prime didn’t even go to the Super Bowl every year.

Seems silly to get ahead.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:09 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s not about pumping up the Colts. Who’s doing that?

The Steelers struggled with the Broncos and Giants. Are the Colts not a MUCH better team? I’m not saying the Colts win, but it’s far from an automatic win from the Steelers either.
Sure they could win. I mean we just lost to the Raiders. Is it likely? No probably not. Plus Rivers has been awful playing behind an elite OL.

I think the Titans and Bills are very overrated just like the Ravens. Control the run and force those QB’s to make plays and it’s game over for them.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 04:14 PM 10-16-2020
Chiefs come out and play like they did against the Ravens they win every time.
If they play like they did against the Faid and the Bolts- different story.
Chiefs O line is a primary concern, for me anyway.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:56 PM 10-16-2020
Steelers DL is pretty spooky but I think our OL will have its shit somewhat together by the playoffs
[Reply]
Brooklyn 05:09 AM 10-17-2020
Chiefs are still heads and tails above everyone and I’m not worried. But don’t sleep on the Bills. Their schedules were in flux and they were probably looking ahead to us. Easy to overlook the Titans at this point who seemed like they would be a complete mess with little to no practice time. We’ll beat the Bills by multiple scores, but Buff will look better than they did last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:40 AM 10-17-2020
Its the Bills, you’re welcome. If Allen gets hot and doesn't turn the ball over. Singletary & defense are formidable. They would be able to hang in a playoff game....BUT we have too much firepower
[Reply]
Page 7 of 162
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up