ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 77
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
****, I don't even care.

I literally couldn't watch it anyway, with that piece of shit on the team.

You root for more than the color on a ****ing jersey.
A team will pick him up just like Adrian Peterson, K Hunt, etc.

There is no shame in the league but fake shame, and Tyreek is loaded with temping talent. I can't believe he fucked this up.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:19 PM 04-25-2019
Lot of weakminded people who think that engaging in mob morality makes them better people...

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
A team will pick him up just like Adrian Peterson, K Hunt, etc.

There is no shame in the league but fake shame, and Tyreek is loaded with temping talent. I can't believe he ****ed this up.
As I was saying, business decisions and ethical decisions rarely go in the same direction.

If he is going to be allowed to play then there is no difference of him playing for KC or NE or LA, etc.

You gain nothing by claiming the moral ground if some other tea is going to pick him up, unfortunately.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:22 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Lot of weakminded people who think that engaging in mob morality makes them better people...

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
People often become water walkers when it comes to blaming someone else. What Reek did was wrong when it comes to the child, if it plays out like we think it is.

But for people to point out the things he said to his GF is bullshit. I will lay money just about everyone has said mean or hateful things at times to their GF, Wife, Husband, etc. when arguing.
[Reply]
notorious 08:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
As I was saying, business decisions and ethical decisions rarely go in the same direction.

If he is going to be allowed to play then there is no difference of him playing for KC or NE or LA, etc.

You gain nothing by claiming the moral ground if some other tea is going to pick him up, unfortunately.
Exactly.

We all knew Hunt was going to get picked up. It's all fake outrage. It's all a big fucking sham.

Hill will be the same.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:23 PM 04-25-2019
Kareem is gonna break his dick off in opposing defenses asses after his suspension. No one will care about that chick he kicked anymore.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:26 PM 04-25-2019
Look who the titans just took.

That should help Hills case. Wow.
[Reply]
Simplicity 08:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
That was 20 years ago. Things have changed.
Jeffery Simmons just got drafted in the first round even after a video of him punching a women on the ground numerous of times. Tell me how much things have changed.
[Reply]
notorious 08:29 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
Jeffery Lawrence just got drafted in the first round even after a video of him punching a women on the ground numerous of times. Tell me how much things have changed.
Jeffery Lawrence is going to the Superbowl as a major star of the Titans? Holy shit that was fast.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:29 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
Ray Lewis killed a guy and won the Super Bowl. Nothing means anything to them.
Check and mate.

My days of wearing a good guy badge for the sake of Rodger Goodell and Clark Hunt are dead. What have either of them done for me? Until convicted in a court of law, the court of public opinion and sleezy, half-assed news reporters can straight-up suck my cock.

You don't want this kind of shit? Don't bring it in to the clubhouse from here on out. Until then, my All-World Receiver can come eat Thanksgiving at my table ANYTIME.( just leave the drama over at the drama side of the family's house, please. We good. )
[Reply]
notorious 08:32 PM 04-25-2019
Ray Lewis was COMPLETELY different.

No audio. No video. Before internet. Before fake outrage.

If you want to compare then and now like they are similar, I'll leave you to it.
[Reply]
Macroach 08:34 PM 04-25-2019
Hasn’t heard the latest, wish I could change vote to Yes
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:35 PM 04-25-2019
Either make a policy that if convicted of domestic violence, you are disqualified of playing in the NFL or Tyreek remains a Chief
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:35 PM 04-25-2019
First round pick

[Reply]
stumppy 08:38 PM 04-25-2019
What makes a 3 year old crying scared to go talk to his dad? Just....FUCK
[Reply]
Page 8 of 77
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up