ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 75 of 77
« First < 25657172737475 7677 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:03 PM 10-24-2020
Pathetic thread
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:05 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Amen brother.

I was all for waiting for the facts of the case to come to light. I hoped upon hoped that he wouldn't... no COULDN'T be capable of such a crime.

My hope was unfounded.

Cut his ass NOW!
:-) this country in a nut shell
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 10-24-2020
Oh and Prison Bitch won the thread. Props...
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:21 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No...these people need to learn not to be immediately reactionary. The media controlled their emotions...they were told HOW to react. Tough pill...to objectively reflect and realize smarter people manipulated you...

They dont get a free pass...**** that. They get a mirror to stare in...and ask themselves how they were so vulnerable to suggestion.

These people were ready to ruin this dudes life...in a matter of hours.
Yup, Also, fuck that Lance Turdwell guy! Hollering for his release! Lil Bitch!
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:26 PM 10-24-2020
Ack. why did we resurrect this thread?
[Reply]
srvy 12:31 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
But this wasn't actually immediately. This was 6 weeks after the initial accusations came out and within 24hrs of the infamous tape's being released and the DA's saying that he wouldn't be bringing charges - at the time we presumed because Crystal wouldn't go on record - but indicating that child abuse actually did occur. There was plenty out there at the time that in addition to his past (which we can argue about another time) painted a reasonable picture of why many on here thought he should be released.

I said it then and I'll say it again now. I was positively thrilled to be wrong. I'm pretty sure when I voted on this poll I didn't think Clark Hunt was going to use it in his evaluation.

It's rich that some of the people in this thread whose entire worldview is some part QAnon are calling others out for jumping to conclusions.
WTF is that? Has nothing to do with you jumping to conclusions in that thread not to mention getting political in the lounge.

Of course, we all know it will be overlooked just another dinner on you. Roll into town and buy some friends Mr Deep Pockets!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:57 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
WTF is that? Has nothing to do with you jumping to conclusions in that thread not to mention getting political in the lounge.

Of course, we all know it will be overlooked just another dinner on you. Roll into town and buy some friends Mr Deep Pockets!
Oh, so my reputation on this board is for generosity and yours is for being an old man who yells at clouds? I guess I'm okay with that.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:57 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:

Oh, so my reputation on this board is for generosity and yours is for being an old man who yells at clouds? I guess I'm okay with that.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:13 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
This thread aged like Terri Schiavo
I'm pretty happy with every one of my posts in here.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:18 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
We were all lied to and it was presented as facts. No it wasn't right to jump to conclusions but when emotions get the best of us because of the severity of the accusations and a history with his ex gf pretty hard to know how to react. This country media finds you guilty before a fair trial. So publically Tyreek Hill was humiliated and found guilty because the media said so.

I don't think enough was done by the media to right the wrong that was done to his reputation.

Now this thread needs to go away and what a shameful bump.
I know it makes people feel better to blame "the media" for all of their dumb takes, but, at some point, people are going to have to learn to stand up and take responsibility for their own thoughts/stupid posts.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:18 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm pretty happy with every one of my posts in here.
Revel in them online posts!
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:27 PM 10-24-2020
My gut said to keep my mouth shut and wait for more information before commenting on this, glad I listened... but now its all over, so we should really just drop it and stop pointing fingers
[Reply]
patteeu 03:42 PM 10-24-2020
What you posted should be thread bannable based on the rules our moderators have explained for the covid thread. Who cares what your reputation is?
[Reply]
patteeu 03:42 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
My gut said to keep my mouth shut and wait for more information before commenting on this, glad I listened... but now its all over, so we should really just drop it and stop pointing fingers
Agree
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:56 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What you posted should be thread bannable based on the rules our moderators have explained for the covid thread. Who cares what your reputation is?
Yes, that’s exactly what I was implying. I’ve been playing the long game, throwing money around for the last several years so I could eventually post political stuff in The Lounge with impunity. Your keen intellect has unmasked my true intentions.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:43 PM 10-24-2020
Yes, that’s exactly what I was implying. I’ve been playing the long game, throwing money around for the last several years so I could eventually post political stuff in The Lounge with impunity. Your keen intellect has unmasked my true intentions.
Like your reputation, I don’t care about your money.

I didn’t suggest you were implying anything, although if you’re now implying that the moderators should leave you alone because you’ve thrown money around, that’s a pretty bad look.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 77
« First < 25657172737475 7677 >
Up