ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 77
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
ping2000 06:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
That doesn't make him a thug. The thugs in prison have kids. They regard people who hurt kids as POSs. This is much lower than being a thug.
You have a much higher opinion of thugs than I do I guess. Anyone that hurts a kid doesn't need to be on my planet.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ping2000:
You have a much higher opinion of thugs than I do I guess. Anyone that hurts a kid doesn't need to be on my planet.
Poorly worded perhaps. I meant that I respect thugs a lot more than people who hurt children, even thugs hate people like that. That's why they have to put pedophiles in protective custody in jail
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He will be a Brown in a year too..
I say we let him rot on the exempt list until we can get something for him. The hunt outrage lasted 6 months and we cut bait and got dick and Cleveland got a superstar with little backlash.
[Reply]
ping2000 07:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Poorly worded perhaps. I meant that I respect thugs a lot more than people who hurt children, even thugs hate people like that. That's why they have to put pedophiles in protective custody in jail
10-4, I agree.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:15 PM 04-25-2019
Release him? No, because you know there's some team like Cleveland that will eat the criticism of signing him. I don't know the legality of keeping a player and just NOT playing him.

I suppose the easiest answer is to just cut him and move on. All I know is I can't find myself to cheer for Tyreek anymore.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:15 PM 04-25-2019
He may be guilty but what’s the harm letting the court system determine that?
[Reply]
Redbled 07:18 PM 04-25-2019
Suspend him indefinitely then deal him to the highest bidder. He will play again. You get something and can dictate where he goes.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:20 PM 04-25-2019
He won't play here but if is ever going to play I would try and control it so we don't get shafted like we did with Hunt. Get a feel for what the league will do first. Just suspend him for now. No team activites at all.
[Reply]
loochy 07:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He may be guilty but what’s the harm letting the court system determine that?
None at all. I doubt this changes anything about the charges, but it seriously black eyes him as far as league image goes, especially considering his past. Goodell will surely dole out a large suspension.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:26 PM 04-25-2019
A BIG FAT NO

But like I've said elsewhere, we'll see if the Chiefs have the balls to hold off the mob. And if they do bow to them and "do the right thing", we'll see what their reaction is when Tyreek throws up the deuces for another team and we fail in the playoffs. Because I shall be reminding people of this if such events occur.

It's up to you now Clark. You can buckle under the pressure of a mob who don't want to win a championship, or stick to your guns and understand that your team and your team only would be the loses out of this, just like we saw with Kareem.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:31 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
A BIG FAT NO

But like I've said elsewhere, we'll see if the Chiefs have the balls to hold off the mob. And if they do bow to them and "do the right thing", we'll see what their reaction is when Tyreek throws up the deuces for another team and we fail in the playoffs. Because I shall be reminding people of this if such events occur.

It's up to you now Clark. You can buckle under the pressure of a mob who don't want to win a championship, or stick to your guns and understand that your team and your team only would be the loses out of this, just like we saw with Kareem.

EXACTLY!!!! Listen to the bullshit in the other link, she is CLEARLY trying to set him up. TYREEK, IF YOU READ THIS BOARD, RUN BROTHA....RUN!!!! No matter the outcome from this...….RUN from this woman, she is nothing but trouble. My buddies and I said this the instant they announce he was engaged....we did this....:-):-):-)
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:32 PM 04-25-2019
the mob mentality of the Chiefs fans at it again..

the audio was a pure setup ...

[Reply]
ARROW2 07:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
the mob mentality of the Chiefs fans at it again..

the audio was a pure setup ...

If people can't see through this bullshit, I don't know what to say.....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:33 PM 04-25-2019
Yes, gtfoh
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:34 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
We can win a Super Bowl without Hill.
no we cant and our golden boy Mahomes is going to come crashing back to earth next season. .
[Reply]
Page 4 of 77
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up