ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>The Blacklist
Mojo Jojo 05:59 PM 09-22-2013
The one new show I have been looking forward to. Premieres tomorrow night. Anyone else planning to watch/follow?
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:33 AM 01-10-2014
Need some help here.

I caught the three episodes they aired this last week,where Red gives himself up and the two parter with Alan Alda.Are these the first and last episodes and if so can a guy start watching next week and be fairly caught up or do I need to see everything in between?
[Reply]
Silock 01:29 PM 01-10-2014
You probably need to see the things in between. There are some fairly important plots involving her husband that you missed.
[Reply]
007 07:24 PM 01-10-2014
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Need some help here.

I caught the three episodes they aired this last week,where Red gives himself up and the two parter with Alan Alda.Are these the first and last episodes and if so can a guy start watching next week and be fairly caught up or do I need to see everything in between?
Absolutely get caught up man.
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 11:11 PM 01-13-2014
Frank Whaley was cast perfect in tonight's episode.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:49 PM 01-14-2014
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo:
Frank Whaley was cast perfect in tonight's episode.
and Spader was in fine sinster form.:-)
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 01:30 AM 01-15-2014
Top notch returning episode.
[Reply]
Silock 05:16 AM 01-15-2014
Great fucking episode. Spader is amazing.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 08:28 AM 01-15-2014
Loved last nights episode. Red brining the heat.
[Reply]
Braincase 08:40 AM 01-15-2014
Newton Phillips = Skinny Pete?
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 08:59 AM 01-15-2014
I started watching this when it first premiered but then life got busy and I gave up on it.

A couple of weeks ago a girl I started dating convinced me to pick it up again. I'm glad I did. The last 2 episodes from last year and the first in 2014 this week were superb!

James Spader reminded me why he's one of my favorite actors. Awesome.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 10:40 AM 01-15-2014
Originally Posted by Braincase:
Newton Phillips = Skinny Pete?
Yep, and apparently he's been in 4 episodes and I didn't even recognize him.

Though the last episode when standing by the water at the end, I knew I recognized his face, but couldn't place it.

Nice catch.
[Reply]
unlurking 06:32 PM 01-19-2014
Just saw the last episode. The episode plot was fantastic, but Spader on the hunt almost ruined such a cool episode. I almost wish they had a more boring episode plot as I kept wondering when we would get to see Spader kill again.

"The suspense is killing me" scene was, so far, the best 10 seconds of the series for me. Hysterically bad-ass.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 08:27 AM 01-21-2014
Overall I thought last night's episode was boring. Until the end. The entire episode was to setup Red wanting the Alchemist's list leading to the reveal of Meera as the mole.

However, what the episode did do, for me, was instill doubt about Liz's husband Tom being shady. If he was an agent/spy/whatever living a dual life why would he care about Liz flaking on dinner plans?
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:16 AM 01-21-2014
I thought the alchemist guy was pretty creepy, but last night's ep also felt 'off' to me. Agree on sowing doubt about Tom's double-life. He sure doesn't look in any way like he's anything but a goofy and somewhat clueless teacher. And I'm wondering if it's red behind the 'substitute teacher' who's seducing him. What if Tom's absolutely nobody, the way he seems, and the whole thing is Red setting him up to get more control over Liz?

I didn't think the alchemist's list was about Meera. I think it was about the dead girl that Red did the computer search for earlier in the season. But maybe I misread that. Anyway, as I recall, he knew about Meera before Liz handed him that list - the guys piecing the shredded paper together found a report with her name on it.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:34 AM 01-21-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I didn't think the alchemist's list was about Meera. I think it was about the dead girl that Red did the computer search for earlier in the season. But maybe I misread that. Anyway, as I recall, he knew about Meera before Liz handed him that list - the guys piecing the shredded paper together found a report with her name on it.
Ah yeah - you're right. The list could also be about Red finding people more people to use as leverage or to do things for him. The previous episode he cleaned house on his end so perhaps he has to reform his crew.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up