ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 379
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
Mikulik 11:00 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We can beat the 49ers! We have to get out to a fast start tho. Just like the Titans make Jimmy G beat you with his arm. Stop the run. Now there front 5 is the best in the NFL. Our O line vs there D line is what decides this game
So you don't even have to worry about their offense
[Reply]
DRM08 11:00 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Welcome.

After watching Mostert and that OL the past couple weeks, I think KC has to stack the box and make Jimmy beat us. And he might, he does have good receivers. But much like today (where KC loaded the box frequently with success), I would expect similar things to contain the damage that SF can do on the ground.

I’m expecting a great game, something along the lines of 27-24.
I think it could be a repeat of the Niners-Saints game. Both teams got into the 40's. Russell Wilson's success against the Niners defense gives me some confidence that Patrick (with better weapons than Russ) will not be shut down. But I also don't think the Chiefs can shut down the Niners offense. Could be a wild shootout.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 11:01 PM 01-19-2020
https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...chise.1151349/

This is why I hate some Patriots fans. The smart fans came to your defense, but stuff like this is so dumb considering how much we've seen success. Others deserve success too.

Good luck guys, you earned it
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:02 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Go look at the stats of those qbs the years they won SBs....

I already did. They're quite pedestrian....Peyton Manning got carried by his defense and that's the only reason they won that SB.

Big Ben had 17 TDs and 9 INTs passing for 198 yards per game the year he won a SB.

Flacco 22 and 10 passing for 238 yards per game

I could go on and on but obviously you're just an uneducated dipshit

I just quoted the stat lines of Foles and Flacco during their playoff runs. They played at elite levels during those runs.

Other than that, you’re calling Hall of Fame QBs game managers.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 11:02 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by MOARGore:
I think the big difference between Smith and Garoppolo is 3rd down.

He moves the sticks when we need it.

I believe Mahomes and the Chiefs were first in 3rd down conversions, but the 49ers were 5th.

That's what allows us to stick with the running game.

Jimmy G has the opposite problem of Smith. I didn't watch him much on the Chiefs, but with the 49ers, we called him Captain Checkdown.

Jimmy could stand to check down a little bit more LOL

Literally why I came to this board from a niners forum :-)

I just wanted to see what these poor bastards thought of him.

BTW they called him the EXACT SAME THING
[Reply]
Mikulik 11:02 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Their great pass-rushing DL covers for a lot of the issues in their secondary.

They have not-peak Richard Sherman back there and a bunch of garbage at CB besides that.

Their LBs are a pretty good unit and cover the flats well.

They defend the run really well.

If the Chiefs protect Mahomes, he can make things happen against that D.

The Packers were too conservative on early
downs when the game was in question. Needed to throw more early.

They also set up what, 3 short fields to set up the 27-0 halftime deficit? Protect the football and protect Mahomes and KC wins.

Their run game is excellent, but Garrappolo is not scary at all and isn’t a threat with his feet.

The Packers has really poor backside discipline tonight, and the 49ers burned them a lot with reverses and misdirection.
your run game isn't scary at all
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 11:12 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I just quoted the stat lines of Foles and Flacco during their playoff runs. They played at elite levels during those runs.

Other than that, you’re calling Hall of Fame QBs game managers.
Just because a guy has a hot hand and plays well for 4 games doesn't mean he isn't a game manager.

I'm calling HOF QBs game managers when they won those Super Bowls because they were game managers at that point in their careers. Manning was washed up, Ben was super young, so was Brady.

Most young QBs are game managers unless your name is Patrick Mahomes apparently, he's on another level
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 11:15 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mikulik:
They know that, they don't care, they would rather pass all the time anyways. It is an Andy Reid offense to the max.

They haven't really had any repercussions so far because Mahomes is just so damn good but hopefully it will bite them in the ass eventually.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 11:15 PM 01-19-2020
This is our year. We're gonna win, go Chiefs!
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:32 PM 01-19-2020
I'm going to enjoy today, tonight. I'd guess at some point tomorrow after it sinks in and I'm finally accepting that super bowl champion is still in the cards, I'll get myself fired up and in Super Bowl smack form.

I feel like the likelihood of a hord of tofu eaters are going to roll in here with flyover country bullshit soon enough.

Chief fans....sleep well and sharpen those keyboard tomahawks tomorrow.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:36 PM 01-19-2020
This is 2014 all over agin but we win this time!!
[Reply]
DRM08 11:38 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
They know that, they don't care, they would rather pass all the time anyways. It is an Andy Reid offense to the max.

They haven't really had any repercussions so far because Mahomes is just so damn good but hopefully it will bite them in the ass eventually.
So you're rooting against them?
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:19 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mikulik:
Ask the Titans how they liked it. We ran past them, around them and through them all day.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:20 AM 01-20-2020
Our defense doesn’t have a turnover in the playoffs yet, right?

We’re due!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 AM 01-20-2020
We just beat the 2005 Chiefs.

We're about to beat the 97 Chiefs.

Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 379
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up