ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
In Memoriam>BigMeatballDave
Bowser 08:03 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0
[Reply]
notorious 06:53 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Yes, and terrible women.
The great men fill the terrible women.
[Reply]
eDave 06:56 PM 05-03-2016
Yes, and terrible women.
Luv made a nice contribution.
[Reply]
Squalor2 09:05 PM 05-03-2016
So she's a man?

c.mon lew, someone is dying. make fun. you are gifted.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:27 PM 05-03-2016
Oh man, not Meatball.....
[Reply]
Buck 10:22 PM 05-03-2016
We will miss you Dave :-)

Fucking Chiefs. All the NFL owners only care about money and we're all here putting all our emotions into a football team and they don't even legitimately try their best to win a Super Bowl for their fans. I'm in the same boat. I'm sorry you never got to enjoy a Chiefs Super Bowl.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:52 PM 05-03-2016
This put life into prospective. Dave I'm sorry you have to go thru this but know that your family online and in real life love you may god hug you in the kingdom of heaven and may he embrace your family and us on chiefs planet on these hours of grief.

Also fuck cancer right in the ass!
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:08 AM 05-04-2016
:-) Wow, just lost for words, so sad to hear this Nick, Dave is a great guy. He and I had several stories to tell of our days as truck drivers. Heaven is getting a great guy, the world is losing a great guy. May God bless you, the family and Dave during these trouble times.Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. I'll see what funds I can send at the end of the week.

Tell Dave hello and that not only are his CP friends thinking of him but that we will miss him on here. Let him know that he has one more load to deliver, safely, over on the other side.

Gods speed my friend. :-)
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 12:57 PM 05-04-2016
Thank you for the help everybody. Please don't forget to keep donation and share to anything you can. I've hit a wall in donations.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:56 PM 05-04-2016
Really sorry to read about this. We lose too many good people to Cancer.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:57 PM 05-04-2016
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Nick. Your dad was one of the good ones.

Fuck cancer.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:54 PM 05-04-2016
Thank you for the help everybody. Please don't forget to keep donation and share to anything you can. I've hit a wall in donations.
Ajoha omega's money in, I chipped in some more. Nearing $2000 now.
[Reply]
Buzz 06:25 PM 05-04-2016
Did anyone get an email saying your payment was not complete? I'm guessing it was because I didn't use the name on my card? Anyway you can change it to your real name and then go back and change it to anonymous using the "Help" field at the top of the screen, they will send a couple of emails to make the changes with.
[Reply]
teedubya 06:49 PM 05-04-2016
God. This sucks. 45 is way too young.
[Reply]
Donger 10:51 PM 05-04-2016
I am so very, very saddened to read this and get this news. Dave was very helpful to me as my father was battling the same disease.

My best to him, to you and your entire family during this horrible time.

Oh, and **** cancer with a rusty chainsaw covered in AIDS juice and Broncos semen. Now, and forever.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:55 PM 05-06-2016
Cancer sucks.

I mainly stick to the Cards thread, but dave seemed like a good dude.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up