ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 300
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243293 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 11:12 AM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by Silock:
I lost it @ the bro hug. The music was simple, but powerful. Easily the best ep this season.
That had to be one of the shows best ever moments. I think the folks watching finally got a bit of hope back with that hug.
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:14 AM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I mostly agree esp the Tara episode I didn't care for
I was fine with the half season except that one episode.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:16 AM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
I was fine with the half season except that one episode.
Being "fine with it", isn't what has made this show great over the years.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:47 AM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
How many episodes should've it taken to get them to this point in your opinion. Just curious, I mostly agree esp the Tara episode I didn't care for
I don't have a precise meter. I only know that, speaking only for myself, the season to this point has dragged on with very little happening in most episodes punctuated by Tara episode which was a complete throw away.

This series isn't about multi-level sub plots, deep societal meaning, or watching Jeffrey Dean Morgan run his shtick into the ground. It's about our group hanging tough and kicking ass together. The agonizing slowness of the season so far was no doubt partly intended as build up to our group coming alive again.
And here we are.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:09 PM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I am wondering if the man spying on Alexandria is...

Spoiler!
Had to google these guys after you said that last night, sounds like a very interesting avenue for the show to explore... but I hope they dont follow the exact same arc as the comics

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:51 PM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I am wondering if the man spying on Alexandria is...

Spoiler!
Potential show spoilers below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
frankotank 11:14 AM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Carl would've killed Negan in the kitchen. Knife to the throat. Could've been a pretty quiet kill.
OR...
it's just a show but geeze man....the kid jumps outta the back of the truck blasting at bad guys....then stops when Negan hides behind a bad guy! :-)

OR...he would've bashed Negans head in when he handed Carl Lucille and then TURNED HIS BACK OH HIM to go pick up the baby.

oh well. you gotta keep him around a while longer. but those scenes in particular...kinda poorly written.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:27 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
OR...
it's just a show but geeze man....the kid jumps outta the back of the truck blasting at bad guys....then stops when Negan hides behind a bad guy! :-)

OR...he would've bashed Negans head in when he handed Carl Lucille and then TURNED HIS BACK OH HIM to go pick up the baby.

oh well. you gotta keep him around a while longer. but those scenes in particular...kinda poorly written.
I guess the way to look at it is, the group has never seen anything like Negan before, so they are second guessing themselves like crazy. After what they've seen this season, I can see (I guess) them being a little screwed up regarding what to do...you see when Rosita takes her shot and misses, it ends badly for someone else in the group...that's always in the back of their minds.

"How do you shoot the devil in the back...what if you miss?"
[Reply]
vailpass 09:52 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I guess the way to look at it is, the group has never seen anything like Negan before, so they are second guessing themselves like crazy. After what they've seen this season, I can see (I guess) them being a little screwed up regarding what to do...you see when Rosita takes her shot and misses, it ends badly for someone else in the group...that's always in the back of their minds.

He's right, the machine gun thing was flat out ridiculous.

Maybe in the comic books Negan is several levels above anything they've seen but he doesn't come across that way on the show. He's pretty much JAG with jokes that carries a baseball bat and has a big group. Saviors don't run any more of a twisted show than what they saw in Terminus; Merle was as big a hard ass as Negan, etc.
[Reply]
Otter 07:14 PM 12-14-2016
OK, I have questions:

Why did they take a bullet ridden boat over to a canoe that was close enough to hit with a stone instead of walking over to the house boat? Then, they somehow backed up their U-Haul right next to the boat that they took a bullet riddled river boat over to a canoe to get into a house boat.

Why is a house boat that size on a pond?

So, Carl wants to kill Negan but instead makes him dinner while Negan's back is turned and Carl is holding a knife?

And just because I'm already bitching: how was that pool table so level on the fucking street?

It's kinda just silly at this point. Entertaining but silly.

Please look at this picture and tell me the easiest course of action to overcome the logistical challenges.

Attached: twd.jpg (47.2 KB) 
[Reply]
notorious 09:18 PM 12-14-2016
The gay guy said that the boat should drift over to the bank soon. I guess they pulled up anchor?
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 10:48 PM 12-14-2016
Yeah...go back and look, the houseboat was out in the middle, they let it drift over for uploading.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:11 AM 12-15-2016
This show has become so stupid I can barely watch it...So pistols, now, let their cartridges fly? The guy can identify a home-made bullet...and immediately assume someone in the tard-camp made it? Darryl kills the one mothe****@r that has Rick's pistol? The whole "lets get the band back together" montage to end it was super cheese. That kid goes through the trouble of getting a machine gun, shooting a few minions then decides to stop when Mr Macho is standing there? Apparently, Zombies cant walk out of water...and after your friends get skull-crushed, you dont separate your weapons stash and burn your inventory list....just in case.

I want them all to die....they are dumb as ****. This season has been terrible...
[Reply]
notorious 06:56 AM 12-15-2016
The bullet thing did make me laugh.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:07 AM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

Not only that, but you gotta think Negan has a plan for when he's taken out. Someone else will just take over. He almost seems like he's just daring someone to kill him.
[Reply]
Page 193 of 300
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243293 > Last »
Up