ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 315
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:03 PM 02-24-2019
I got it now.

Hellz Yea. I have no idea how this works though.

Diablos is locked and loaded.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:05 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I got it now.

Awesome. Did you complete your $1 payment and pick a team? We're showing you registered, but we're not yet showing you as paid up with a team name.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:06 PM 02-24-2019
I got it now.

Diablos is locked and loaded.
Yep, you got it all done. You're in the league!
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:06 PM 02-24-2019
Is this a sex trafficking ring?

BTW, why is there a k in trafficking?
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:08 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Is this a sex trafficking ring?

BTW, why is there a k in trafficking?
The k stands for Kraft.

And don't talk about it. That's how he got caught.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:34 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yep, you got it all done. You're in the league!
Great stuff. Don’t steal my CC please!!!
[Reply]
brorth 06:41 PM 02-24-2019
Corona Light (no plural?) back in the saddle. Pittsburgh Tacos (pronounced take-ohs) retire as League Champs...
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:42 PM 02-24-2019
Great stuff. Don’t steal my CC please!!!
That's our backup plan if the game doesn't take off. But we're optimistic.
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:43 PM 02-24-2019
I’m not seeing where to pay. It takes me to vbulletin page. Take my money!
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:43 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by brorth:
Corona Light (no plural?) back in the saddle. Pittsburgh Tacos (pronounced take-ohs) retire as League Champs...
Awesome. Did you get through the payment process and naming process okay? I see you showing up on paypal, though I haven't gotten the formal notification yet. I suspect you're in good shape and the system is just updating.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:44 PM 02-24-2019
The k stands for Kraft.

And don't talk about it. That's how he got caught.
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:44 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I’m not seeing where to pay. It takes me to vbulletin page. Take my money!
Did you click the vbulletin registration in your e-mail? It should take you to the vbulletin site and give you instructions on what to do next. (Hint: Go to the "play" button.)
[Reply]
brorth 06:48 PM 02-24-2019
It was a little wonky, but I got through it. I'm still waiting for the "Play" button to replace the "register" button, though. I suspect you're right about the update.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:49 PM 02-24-2019
Did you click the vbulletin registration in your e-mail? It should take you to the vbulletin site and give you instructions on what to do next. (Hint: Go to the "play" button.)
This does sound like a trafficking ring. Make sure to reply "Bob" in your reply.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:54 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by brorth:
It was a little wonky, but I got through it. I'm still waiting for the "Play" button to replace the "register" button, though. I suspect you're right about the update.
If you close out and then go back to sandboxsimulations.com, it should take you to the classic sandbox user panel rather than the forum. Does that work?

And the user panel will be deactivated while we're waiting on the teams to fill up.

I'm curious because I see your payment in paypal, but I haven't yet gotten an email notification and I don't see you registered as a team yet. We'll give it a bit more time just to see if it's still percolating through the system.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 315
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up