ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 85
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:39 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I would be pretty surprised if alot of CP hasnt gotten a rub and tug before
I've gotten a handy at a strip club before. I didn't ask for it either. Didn't turn it down either.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:56 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I've gotten a handy at a strip club before. I didn't ask for it either. Didn't turn it down either.
It isn't a big deal getting a handjob or buying a prostitute. Legally it is a misdemeanor. Only self righteous idiots would act like this is a serious crime. Sex trafficking is the issue here.

Funny part is I bet 98% of the people whining about Kraft on here haven't done anything in their life to fight sex trafficking. They only care about this story because it was Kraft who got busted and he owns the Patriots a franchise with 6 SB rings and who just beat the Chiefs in the playoffs this past season. They could careless about the girls or the other Johns. Sad but true.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:01 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well if a girl is 46 and 59 years old...
If she's 60 she quit being a girl decades ago.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:23 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
It isn't a big deal getting a handjob or buying a prostitute. Legally it is a misdemeanor. Only self righteous idiots would act like this is a serious crime. Sex trafficking is the issue here.

Funny part is I bet 98% of the people whining about Kraft on here haven't done anything in their life to fight sex trafficking. They only care about this story because it was Kraft who got busted and he owns the Patriots a franchise with 6 SB rings and who just beat the Chiefs in the playoffs this past season. They could careless about the girls or the other Johns. Sad but true.
Just so know you how the "elite class" rolls...and as I predicted...the Boston newspaper just ran something that how Kraft has donated $100 million to charity.

What they dont tell you ..and this is the technique that Rockefeller perfected, is they do this because #1. It's a tax write-off. #2 It's a "get out of jail free" card that can be exploited if they get caught. #3. The average Joe thinks "gee, $100 million, that's a lot of money. What a gift to humanity and a generous person this man is. #4. $660 million is actually 10% of his worth...so he has only donated less than 2% of his wealth. It's a good investment and really doesn't cost him a cent. They trick the public that they are actually exploiting.....
[Reply]
ChiefGator 08:39 AM 02-27-2019
Funny part is I bet 98% of the people .. on here haven't done anything in their life to fight sex trafficking.
What the hell are we supposed to do? Put on a cape and go out and fight sex trafficking?

This just struck me as a very strange statement.

I also haven't done anything in my life to fight organized crime, but it doesn't mean it is okay in my book.
[Reply]
morphius 08:44 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
What the hell are we supposed to do? Put on a cape and go out and fight sex trafficking?

I also haven't done anything in my life to fight organized crime, but it doesn't mean it is okay in my book.
There are a bunch of groups in KC doing things to fight it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:54 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:

DAA DADA DAAA, ITS SEXUAL CRIMES MAN!!!!
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:06 AM 02-27-2019
So if he has to register as a sex offender will they have to announce it over the loudspeaker
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:11 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
… really doesn't cost him a cent …
How do you figure that part?

If it's about the tax writeoff, you misunderstand how it works.
[Reply]
Fish 10:47 AM 02-27-2019

Do you know how many people were charged with human trafficking during this sting operation? Out of the hundreds of people arrested?

Zero.

Originally Posted by Palm Beach District Attorney Dave Aronberg:
However, no human trafficking charges were filed among the hundreds of (current and coming) prostitution charges, he admitted, adding that first-time offenders (like Robert Kraft) are "very unlikely to get any significant" time behind bars.

"There's no allegation that any defendant engaged in human trafficking," said Aronberg.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/25/f...lor-sex-stings

[Reply]
scho63 10:59 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And all of it is exploitative and damaging both emotionally and psychologically to the women involved, underaged or not.

You said the majority of the Asian and Eastern European women in the industry aren't underaged but you said nothing of the willingness to participate, which I found odd. Considering that my own personal experience suggests that even if they're not underage, they're almost ALL unwilling participants, brought here and forced to perform against their will for one reason or another.
This is 100% bullshit. Most women who get into this are struggling financially and see a way to make money for the "short term" to solve their problems but once they get in, it turns into a "long term" work arrangement.

The Asian culture is one of women being VERY subservient and taking care of their men. Look at the Geisha's, Concubines, and other women that take care of the men. Go to Japan and get a nuru massage and you may never come back.

Yes, there are certainly women who are trafficked and forced into prostitution but those are mainly women with drug and other issues and mostly younger.

The biggest issue with trafficking all comes back to the issue of men wanting "fresh" unused women and that means one thing: VERY YOUNG WOMEN.

I had a guy in China tell me how great it was to go to Vietnam and pay $25 to sleep with 12-13 year old girls. I wanted to vomit and punch the guy in the face. He was quite proud of it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by morphius:
There are a bunch of groups in KC doing things to fight it.
Exactly. It's EXTREMELY easy to get involved.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:41 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
This is 100% bullshit. Most women who get into this are struggling financially and see a way to make money for the "short term" to solve their problems but once they get in, it turns into a "long term" work arrangement.
Which is exactly what I said. It seems innocent at first and then, it's not. The "long term" work arrangement often comes with threats and coercion. It almost always comes without the promises that were made to get them involved in the first place (money, citizenship, whatever).

Prostitution isn't a victimless crime, regardless of age.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:00 PM 02-27-2019
We need Bobs take on this. He was in the foxholes with them or maybe they were in his foxhole?
[Reply]
ARROW2 12:13 PM 02-27-2019

I bet he gave money to fund that operation, he may even own the property. Why would a billionaire go to a strip mall massage parlor? They will cover it up though because that is just things are.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 85
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up