ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 623 of 2678
« First < 123523573613619620621622623 62462562662763367372311231623 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:28 PM 01-28-2018
Sweet Daddy Darth, didnt feel like editing out all the rest of your post, but to your point about what Gruden was telling Pat, the statement that really tips the tell, was the one that went something like...

'Hey man, you're the talk of all my buddies around the league, and I mean that'
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:46 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sweet Daddy Darth, didnt feel like editing out all the rest of your post, but to your point about what Gruden was telling Pat, the statement that really tips the tell, was the one that went something like...

You just know that Andy was one of those buddies.
[Reply]
Shaid 03:36 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

You know it's not just the hype he gives a lot of these guys when he has to make the call on which one is the one he likes the most.

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:38 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
No I don't. I don't like you so I don't care whether you like me. We are never going to meet in person. You're not my boss and you have no power here other than to neg people so why would I care what you think about me?

If you want to believe I am a 'Alex only fan' go ahead. Makes no difference to me.

Did you just throw yourself on the ground and throw a tantrum?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:42 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:
You only have yourself to blame. You make it impossible to believe anything else.

Smitty.
Brought what on myself? 'Oh my goodness some posters on CP think I am an Alex only fan! My life is over!' Once again if you think I care what you or anyone else here (minus the people on my friends list) thinks about me you are sadly mistaken.

I'm here to talk about the Chiefs. Nothing else. I'm not here to make friends so take your opinion about me and shove up your ass.

Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Putting you on ignore. Peace.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:43 PM 01-28-2018
:-)
Attached: images (1).jpg (5.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:44 PM 01-28-2018
Brought what on myself? 'Oh my goodness some posters on CP think I am an Alex only fan! My life is over!' Once again if you think I care what you or anyone else here (minus the people on my friends list) thinks about me you are sadly mistaken.

I'm here to talk about the Chiefs. Nothing else. I'm not here to make friends so take your opinion about me and shove up your ass.

Putting you on ignore. Peace.

Hang in there dude, Alex is still leading the Pro Bowl QBR race.

There’s a chance you can celebrate another trophy presentation!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:45 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:

Watch out you’ll be on ignore next! Alex only fans melting down today.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
You know it's not just the hype he gives a lot of these guys when he has to make the call on which one is the one he likes the most.

Yep, John knows next level talent when he sees it

On a side note - he will be good for Oak Vegas IMO, he keeps up with all the current players and trends and genuinely loves the game
[Reply]
stumppy 03:51 PM 01-28-2018
Watch out you’ll be on ignore next! Alex only fans melting down today.

They may be a bit sensitive today, last chance to see him on Chiefs gear and realizing they're about to become Cleveland Browns fans.:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:09 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:

They may be a bit sensitive today, last chance to see him on Chiefs gear and realizing they're about to become Cleveland Browns fans.:-)

You better stop quoting me. You might get physical threats.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:10 PM 01-28-2018
You better stop quoting me. You might get physical threats.
Alice fans throw punches with the same accuracy as he passes. They'll just hit the guy standing next to you.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:18 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Alice fans throw punches with the same accuracy as he passes. They'll just hit the guy standing next to you.

Or go for my face and hit me in the knees?
[Reply]
rico 04:23 PM 01-28-2018
No I don't. I don't like you so I don't care whether you like me. We are never going to meet in person. You're not my boss and you have no power here other than to neg people so why would I care what you think about me?

If you want to believe I am a 'Alex only fan' go ahead. Makes no difference to me.
It seems to piss you off that you can't meet CP people in person. It drives you nuts, doesn't it, Squirrel Tits?!?!?!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:23 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You just know that Andy was one of those buddies.
Those interested in seeing further proof of this, need look no further than Smiths sideline interview today

He knows his destiny lies elsewhere, it was written all over his gloomy face
[Reply]
Page 623 of 2678
« First < 123523573613619620621622623 62462562662763367372311231623 > Last »
Up