ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1573 of 2686
« First < 573107314731523156315691570157115721573 157415751576157715831623167320732573 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:11 PM 07-21-2019
That's the one. Seen it a million times.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:12 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Damn bruh, he’s even better than other NFLers at life.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:13 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I would compared Mahomes to Chris Pratt maybe. He's somewhat new to the Hollywood scene compared to the other actors mentioned, he overflows with charisma, he's humble to his core, everyone seems to love him, and his future is bright.
Also, they're both a little chubby.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:02 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Also, they're both a little chubby.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:49 PM 07-21-2019
Boy's on the thick side, that's all I'm saying.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:30 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Boy's on the thick side, that's all I'm saying.

[Reply]
Bowser 06:48 PM 07-21-2019
:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 06:52 PM 07-21-2019
:-)

What is going on here?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:56 PM 07-22-2019
Oh no. Somebody warn Mahomes before it’s too late. I hope I’m wrong lol
Attached: A4BFF8B7-DD3B-476F-A367-12F8B04982F8.jpg (36.2 KB) 80BC34DB-CFB5-4498-AB29-45AE2BF08C2F.jpg (55.1 KB) 
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:11 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Think about it like this:

When you've got a franchise QB, what is a Demarcus Robinson in the grand scheme of that franchise's glory years with that QB? Robinson is nothing more than a supporting character that we briefly read about in the initial chapters of the our hero's epic story. He interacts for our hero intermittently for a few pages here and there, and then he leaves. And when that character's time is done, the reader maybe says, "Oh, I liked him," but they are soon treated to more adventures with other supporting characters, many of them a lot cooler and more important to our hero's entire arc.

As Pat's career progresses through its timeline, one-by-one everybody is going to eventually leave him through cuts, bigger contracts, retirement, or trades. Even his own head coach, most likely. When the day comes to replace one of his bookend tackles or Travis Kelce or Tyreek Hill, that will be a big deal.

When Demarcus Robinson leaves? Oh, wouldn't you know... it turns out random undrafted guy from last year's practice squad is doing a pretty good job as the 4th WR. And years from that point, we'll all go, "Hey, remember that one WR Pat used to play with earlier in his career? It wasn't Tyreek... no, not thinking of Watkins... no, Gehrig Dieter is still with the team, idiot... wait, I remember now! Yeah! Lemarcus Robertson!"
Look at who Rodgers was throwing to as a rookie, let alone Brady. A great QB will have 3 'eras' of weapons throughout his career, at least. Mahomes will be just entering his true prime years as Hill's leaving his, let alone someone like Kelce.

Dude's last few years in the league will have him throwing to guys that may just be entering grade school as he's the league's reigning MVP.

It's a new world for us - the one where our QB is the throughput. It's a strange thing for us to wrap our minds around but it requires that we look at all this much differently.

This isn't "man, how great is it to have Hill around at such a young age so we can have him for Alex Smith's entire contract...?" As young as the skill positions players dotting this roster are, they're gonna be nothing but a memory as Mahomes reaches his Rivers years.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:50 PM 07-22-2019
Remember this time last year when everybody was talking about low 30 for his touchdown total and high 20s for his INT total and then my man went out and threw fourteen touchdowns and no picks in his first four games

good times
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:15 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Look at who Rodgers was throwing to as a rookie, let alone Brady. A great QB will have 3 'eras' of weapons throughout his career, at least. Mahomes will be just entering his true prime years as Hill's leaving his, let alone someone like Kelce.

Dude's last few years in the league will have him throwing to guys that may just be entering grade school as he's the league's reigning MVP.

It's a new world for us - the one where our QB is the throughput. It's a strange thing for us to wrap our minds around but it requires that we look at all this much differently.

This isn't "man, how great is it to have Hill around at such a young age so we can have him for Alex Smith's entire contract...?" As young as the skill positions players dotting this roster are, they're gonna be nothing but a memory as Mahomes reaches his Rivers years.
Yep. We certainly don't want to just throw utter crap at the position, but I think we're pretty much done worrying about whether the WRs we have are good enough. As long as Mahomes is here, we're never going to have to do bullshit again like sign Bobby fucking Engram to be a worthless turd and provide "leadership" to our WRs. Because the guy couldn't fucking play just as much as Lance Long and the other worthless choads on that team, so his "leadership" is goddamn worthless. From now on if there's a concerning dip in WR talent, Mahomes will take those assholes by the testicles and drag them kicking and screaming into becoming functioning parts of the offense. And idiot acquisitions like Bobby Engram will be a thing of history.

Does anybody seriously believe that Equanimeous St. Brown or Geronimo fucking Allison are WRs who can cut jack shit on the Buffalo Bills or the New York Jets? Absolutely not. However, you put them through the ringer with Rodgers for multiple seasons, and all of a sudden they look like real WRs. Because Aaron Rodgers is going to throw for at least 4500 yards that season if he has to throw it and catch it himself. Davante Adams is a legit WR1, but somebody has to pick up the slack to get to that 4500 minimum benchmark.

Granted, I'm not exactly looking forward to the day when we have turds like Geronimo Allison as our WR 2 or 3, but I do know that if that day does happen to show up, we're still going to be humming along and putting plenty of points on the board.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:16 PM 07-22-2019
I think Geronimo Allison is going to be great and drafted him on my dynasty team soooo
[Reply]
Sorce 07:01 PM 07-22-2019
I mean that one throw he had the sausage looking like a legit #3 wr.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:04 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Remember this time last year when everybody was talking about low 30 for his touchdown total and high 20s for his INT total and then my man went out and threw fourteen touchdowns and no picks in his first four games

good times
I remember that.

It was awesome.
[Reply]
Page 1573 of 2686
« First < 573107314731523156315691570157115721573 157415751576157715831623167320732573 > Last »
Up