ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:04 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Dunno. Perhaps a Raiders fan can chime in.
Excellent :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 09:07 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
There are various ways to test it out before buying... :-)
Great idea,,, let’s start a new chain,,,, you could come in and wash your nether regions on a variety of bidets,,,, name suggestions?

I am first in with,,,

To bidet or not to bidet

What you got guys?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:18 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
follow-up question.

Is the cold water an issue for...the lady garden.
Just asked the wife, she said no.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:12 PM 12-02-2020
mine doesn't have warm water, so it's a cold blast, but not bad at all.....actually a little refreshing to me.....

I have tried warm water bidets, and didn't really think it was better or more comfortable than the cold water.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:02 AM 12-06-2020

[Reply]
Hamwallet 11:18 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I have no idea what the temperature is, but it's not that cold. It's not like I'm spraying my ass with ice water. Even during winter, the water isn't cold enough that I won't put ice in it if I want a glass of water to drink.
Mine doesn’t have heated water and last winter I lived in the mountains in Virginia and it was just fine on super cold days.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:05 AM 04-21-2021
Finally got one two weeks ago. Amazing. Should have bought this thing sooner regardless of the TP hoarding situation.

Wife, otoh, isn't too fond of it. Oh well, my brown balloon knot is the happiest it has been in years and that is all that really matters.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:14 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Finally got one two weeks ago. Amazing. Should have bought this thing sooner regardless of the TP hoarding situation.

Wife, otoh, isn't too fond of it. Oh well, my brown balloon knot is the happiest it has been in years and that is all that really matters.
My wife doesn't care for it, either. I was initially going to get one for her bathroom as well, but there's no point.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:19 AM 04-21-2021
I hate taking trips and using toilet paper like the peasants do.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:27 AM 04-21-2021
I wish I had one. I've been wanting one for a long time.
[Reply]
scho63 06:56 AM 04-21-2021
Lewdog has 6 in his house. He asshole shines like a diamond.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:00 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I wish I had one. I've been wanting one for a long time.
Then get one. They're inexpensive and easy to install.

This is the one I got.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And you'll also need these bumpers to compensate for the extra space between the seat and the bowl.

[Reply]
seclark 07:10 AM 04-21-2021
i was at my sons house in vegas a couple weeks ago and they had one in their guest bathroom. i didn't know what the hell it was....i was standing there and reached over and flipped the switch and the fuckin thing sprayed water all over my crotch. looked like i pissed myself. had to go change my shorts.

wife was in there smearing makeup all over her face at the time too. laughed her ass off.
sec
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:15 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by seclark:
i was at my sons house in vegas a couple weeks ago and they had one in their guest bathroom. i didn't know what the hell it was....i was standing there and reached over and flipped the switch and the fuckin thing sprayed water all over my crotch. looked like i pissed myself. had to go change my shorts.

wife was in there smearing makeup all over her face at the time too. laughed her ass off.
sec
Well, see, they're for the anus not the penis.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:15 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Then get one. They're inexpensive and easy to install.

This is the one I got.

And you'll also need these bumpers to compensate for the extra space between the seat and the bowl.

Yeah, they've come down in price since I started looking at them but now we're wanting to move, so it seems like a waste of money until after we get the fuck outta Dodge.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up