ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 42
« First < 293536373839 404142 >
Media Center>Stranger Things (Netflix)...
unlurking 09:25 AM 06-10-2016
This looks great...

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:34 AM 07-08-2022
I know people have predicted Jonathan die. And now it’s will which seems more plausible. But that seems pretty unfair to Joyce. She was the center of tragedy (or at least my the fear of it) for all of the first 3 seasons.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:56 AM 07-08-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

Spoiler!
Disclaimer: “The Boys” newest ep spoiler in the response. Don’t want to ruin it for you if you didn’t already see it.

Spoiler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:33 AM 07-08-2022

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 07-08-2022, 12:03 PM
This message has been deleted by ChiefBlueCFC. Reason: Potential spoilers
ChiefBlueCFC 12:04 PM 07-08-2022
Finished part two last night. I can finally come into this thread without fear of spoilers now haha

Spoiler!

[Reply]
rydogg58 03:44 PM 07-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I may be a bit tainted because Mike & Will are two of my least favorite characters. "Mike, remember you are the heart. YOU ARE THE HEART!"
Both of them are my least favorite as well. I guess it's because Will spent damn near all of season 1 as a blinking christmas tree light, and Mike is just a whiny little bitch. I care about them so little that I kept forgetting their names.

And when he told him that he was the "heart" of the team, I rolled my eyes and asked my wife why anyone would think that. It was just a stupid plot device that felt too forced and we were just supposed to believe it, just because.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:56 PM 07-08-2022

[Reply]
Rausch 04:32 PM 07-08-2022
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Both of them are my least favorite as well. I guess it's because Will spent damn near all of season 1 as a blinking christmas tree light, and Mike is just a whiny little bitch. I care about them so little that I kept forgetting their names.
I thought Will was a decent enough character seasons 1 and 2. This season it's like the only direction he got was "be brooding and gay." We get it. Why don't they pull that love story off like the Popular kid and the bean pole girl? Now that I think about it the stoner brother has about as much range as Keanu without the charm.

I thought the red head did a good job. I loved the new Metal D&D guy. Hopper was pretty good. I think the story was twice as good as seasons 2 and 3 but for some reason the execution wasn't. The dialogue was George Lucas bad for quite a bit but I enjoyed the new big bad and thought the actor did a great job. The tubby curly haired kid really pulled it off. He's a solid little actor as well.

Overall I think it's the best season since the first even if a few characters seemed to have little to do.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:26 PM 07-08-2022

[Reply]
Valiant 11:08 AM 07-09-2022
Spoilers.

My main gripe. Eddie died needlessly. He wasn't saving anyone by staying or running.

And did the redhead coming back to life stop the gate from opening fully?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:27 AM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by Valiant:

And did the redhead coming back to life stop the gate from opening fully?
Spoiler!

Like the last few seasons everything is in a 1/2 assed state...
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:02 PM 07-09-2022
It definitely felt like the finale was overworked and self indulgent but still highly enjoyable.

My biggest gripe was the Vecna and Eleven interaction when he had her restrained. They nailed everything about Vecna. The perfect menacing character. Costume nailed and everything. Then you have him engaging in some long winded conversation. It was like a death metal state of the union address.

Minor gripe I know, it was a fun season to watch.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:20 PM 07-09-2022
Vecna is the Skeletor I’ve always longed for
[Reply]
Rausch 01:25 PM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
It definitely felt like the finale was overworked and self indulgent but still highly enjoyable.

My biggest gripe was the Vecna and Eleven interaction when he had her restrained. They nailed everything about Vecna. The perfect menacing character. Costume nailed and everything. Then you have him engaging in some long winded conversation. It was like a death metal state of the union address.

Minor gripe I know, it was a fun season to watch.
Big plot holes and nonsense in this season yet overall was much more enjoyable than the last 2.

They seem to have forgotten that 11 could barely communicate when our heroes found her. Yet, years before that she's having long conversations with the villain. They have to tell the story somehow but part of me wishes they would have had those communications be mental or something to explain it.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:05 PM 07-11-2022
Spoiler!

EDIT- Added spoiler just in case, even though it’s probably been long enough and you shouldn’t be reading this thread if worried about spoilers.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:07 PM 07-11-2022
Another reason I went back to watch is because people were saying Will got a bloody nose at the end, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t. It was just a shadow.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 42
« First < 293536373839 404142 >
Up