Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BossChief 01:28 AM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
recently? and why?
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
he's "struggling."

Karma is a bitch.
By the looks of him these days and coupled with how irrational he usually is, my educated guess is "meth".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:21 AM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by hometeam:
http://richeisen.nfl.com/2012/11/13/...ason-whitlock/

starts at 1:07:30
BOOM. Great segment, thanks jwhit.

[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 06:45 AM 11-15-2012
ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
bevischief 06:58 AM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
Like.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:19 AM 11-15-2012
Has anyone suggested hiring someone to fly a banner over Clark Hunt's house?
[Reply]
bevischief 08:20 AM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yes.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:21 AM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I believe a Dallas banner was suggested some 400000 posts ago, but I could be wrong. It was early on IIRC.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:30 AM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Yes.
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I believe a Dallas banner was suggested some 400000 posts ago, but I could be wrong. It was early on IIRC.
Thanks
[Reply]
Old Dog 08:41 AM 11-15-2012
Nice job on 610 just now, Marty
[Reply]
ncCHIEFfan 10:01 AM 11-15-2012
Posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure it was read:

Just want to say that some of you guys here are real assholes and usually pick a fight with anyone you feel is weaker than you when it comes to FB knowledge.

But having that said, what this board of Chief fans are doing to bring this stench of a FO/CStaff to the surface, is awesome.

The product I watch on gameday ( a team with absolutely NO leadership ) makes embarrassed to be a fan but seeing what you guys are doing here allows me to keep Chiefs Pride!

Thanks for all the hard work People!

[Reply]
RedNFeisty 11:54 AM 11-15-2012
Sports Time Fan Shop, has this picture on their website. I thought it was so funny I had to share.
Attached: red_friday_new_small.jpg (127.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Phobia 12:15 PM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan:
Posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure it was read:

Just want to say that some of you guys here are real assholes and usually pick a fight with anyone you feel is weaker than you when it comes to FB knowledge.
That's probably fair but I try very hard to be kind. Except for people who still wear Cassel jerseys and defend that guy as a quality starting NFL QB. Nobody is that blind.
[Reply]
Woodchuck 12:20 PM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan:
In some cases but, mostly they pick fights with people who know more and then call them stupid. If you look around, it is easy to see the assholes and they are really just assholes. They don't know shit about football. They are simply here to be dicks. hang in there dude. You will be fine.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:24 PM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants:
In some cases but, mostly they pick fights with people who know more and then call them stupid. If you look around, it is easy to see the assholes and they are really just assholes. They don't know shit about football. They are simply here to be dicks. hang in there dude. You will be fine.
:-)

Or it could be the fact that you have no clue what you're talking about.....and you ruin every thread you're in.

Matter of fact.....get the fuck out of this one before you ruin it.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:45 PM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants:
This isn't about you, dude. Step off, please.
[Reply]
Page 406 of 603
« First < 306356396402403404405406 407408409410416456506 > Last »
Up