ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 27
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Chiefs are racist
falstaff 04:06 PM 08-01-2001
How can you guys be fans of a clearly racist team? Teams like the 'Redskins' and the 'Chiefs' are clearly depicting American Indians in an inappropriate manner. As if the white man has not done enough damage to the Indian culture and heritage, football teams like the Chiefs must portray Indians and their mascot and portray American Indians in a demoralizing manner.

The US would never stand for team names like the 'Honkies', 'Spooks', 'RagHeads', 'WOPs', or 'Slants'. Why then should we be subjected to the desecration of the American Indian?

By simply supporting this, what I consider to be a criminal organization, you are backing the negative portrayal of the American Indian. Therefore, I consider you not Chiefs fans, but racists. The path to Arrowhead Stadium is truly a Trail of Tears.
morphius 08:46 PM 08-01-2001
falstaff - not one place have you showed that the word "Chiefs" is offensive to anyone, and nowhere have you showed that it should not be used in terms such as Chiefs of Staff, etc etc. So basically your arguements hold no water and you should step away before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Morphius
Can't believe I typed this either, what a waste.
Mi_chief_fan 08:46 PM 08-01-2001
DERRRRRRRRRRRR......I have a wooden thpoon!!!!
Tomahawk 11 08:47 PM 08-01-2001
I am with him... EAT A WHOLE BOWL OF DICK!!!!:-)
morphius 08:47 PM 08-01-2001
falstaff - do you have any things else you want to talk about, you seem to be kind of a one issue guy, and most of us have had this discussion last offseason...
falstaff 08:48 PM 08-01-2001
Nice try, BUD ...but I never called you 'that term'

Additionally, you do NOT consitute either a race opr a large group of people.

But you are right..the French do suck.
bishop_74 08:48 PM 08-01-2001
falstaff,

You are a superhero!!!

Are you offended?

-Just trying to apply your logic to a conversation.
stevieray 08:49 PM 08-01-2001
You could call us pale face idiots.
Mi_chief_fan 08:49 PM 08-01-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by falstaff
Again - I have not broken ANY rules, and have kept my posts clean and to the point. I will be offended if booted for expressing my opinion.

Even when you called Bishop a Neo-Nazi?
falstaff 08:50 PM 08-01-2001
I never called Bishop a neo-nazi...I said he APPEARED to be a Neo-Nazi....Christ...look at his picture!!!

http://pub36.bravenet.com/photocente...num=3037758554
Raiderhater 08:51 PM 08-01-2001
Originally Posted by :
raiderhader,

about time you showed up... I just logged in and didn't see any posts from you

Kyle,
do ya mean on the board, or this topic specifically? If the board it is because work has been keeping me busy, if this topic, well same reason.:-)

I enjoy playing with trolls once in a while. I know it is fruitless (much like arguing with libs), but as can be attested by my constant arguing with libs, I tend to enjoy fruitless arguments.

Falsestaff,
I have never heard an Indian claim that the word Chief is derogatory (with the exception of those few nut cases who want money and attention). And I myself have Injun (that ought to really blow you away) blood running through my veins. I have both Commanche (explain anything about my relentless attacking personality when in a political rumble?), and I believe the other is Cherokee. I am not offended by the Chiefs, or the Redskins, or the Braves. I think you are just wound to tight looking to be offended. get over it, because if we meant disrespect you would know it, we would have segergation again, only this time it be everyone on one side, and Indians on the other. Get a life.

BTW, you didn't answer my question about your favorite football team.
AustinChief 08:52 PM 08-01-2001
falstaff,

you need to read the FAQ and see the definition of trolls...( I think it is still there,... if not I'll put it back in)

you have continually spouted off WITHOUT properly addressing issues... in a REAL debate you would've lost after round 1... you MUST adress a point in its entirety BEFORE moving on to pontificate further...

NEVER ADRESSED... even if Chiefs is indicative of American Indians... WHY is that offensive... I have never seen or heard of any Indians finding it offensive....are the Fighting Irish offensive?

--Kyle (help me I'm actually feeding the trolls)
falstaff 08:53 PM 08-01-2001
Raderhader - Yes I did. You have not been reading.
Mi_chief_fan 08:53 PM 08-01-2001
Well, you appear to be a disgruntled, c#ck$ucking Cowboys fan. Get the idea, moron?
stevieray 08:54 PM 08-01-2001
Ahhh, judging someone on their appearance...I get it now. you might appear to be self righteous, but in reality you're only a hypocrite.
falstaff 08:54 PM 08-01-2001
Kyle (if that is your real name),

The term Cheifs offends Native Americans. I posted numerous articles concerning this. I found them uner my bed in St. Joe.
Page 20 of 27
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up