ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 70
« First < 19596566676869 70 >
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Hammock Parties 09:45 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OK, time to back it off for awhile, that was out of line ........ OK ! :-)
Are you going to whine if I neg rep you?
stumppy 09:45 PM 02-22-2005
No problem Pops.
Dartgod 09:46 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
This is good advice from dear old dad. Any of you with brain one in your heads will let this thread die a quick death, if for no other reason, out of respect.
True. Unfortunately, GC doesn't fit that description.
4th and Long 09:46 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Come on gc. Let it go. Be a man and walk away with some dignity.
Rausch 09:46 PM 02-22-2005
Impossible. I have to stick around to get Roy IV to start this same thread in about 20 years.
Cool. Maybe IV will be able to help you lose your virginity...
Hammock Parties 09:47 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
True. Unfortunately, GC doesn't fit that description.
Let me get this straight....Roy can't handle it, his dad can't handle Roy (or isn't willing to, for whatever reason), so we're supposed to play nice?
Nightfyre 09:47 PM 02-22-2005
Ill just nominate this thread for the HoF and let it be at that.
Hammock Parties 09:48 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Cool. Maybe IV will be able to help you lose your virginity...
:-)
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 09:50 PM 02-22-2005
I think one of the mods should probably lock this puppy down since Goatcheese can't seem to behave himself.

He's so far over the line here, he can't even see it anymore.
ROYC75 09:50 PM 02-22-2005
Whine........ hardly, oops wrong word, you like hard.

Maybe you can grow up someday ?

Maybe.
stumppy 09:50 PM 02-22-2005
Let me get this straight....Roy can't handle it, his dad can't handle Roy (or isn't willing to, for whatever reason), so we're supposed to play nice?
The problem is you've been EVERYBODYs bitch for so long you see the oppurtunity to try and divert that type of attention away from yourself but you are such a BITCH you don't know when to give it a rest.
Hammock Parties 09:51 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
I think one of the mods should probably lock this puppy down since Goatcheese can't seem to behave himself.

What a crock.
|Zach| 09:51 PM 02-22-2005

Agreed
Dartgod 09:52 PM 02-22-2005
Read this again:
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
[I][B]Most of you know and understand III, some here do not and going into details can only cause other problems.
If you knew III, you'd know what he's talking about. If you don't, then just take his dad's word for and leave it alone. This is a battle you can't win.
Mr. Kotter 09:53 PM 02-22-2005

I'll second, or third this thought....at the very least move it to the HOC, out of respect for Roy.

If gc still wants to "play with himself" over there....he can. Heh.
Page 69 of 70
« First < 19596566676869 70 >
Up