ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 70
« First < 18586465666768 6970 >
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Dartgod 09:36 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
OMG!!! steph's right! I don't have a dick!!!!!
Well, unless you're shuttling Endelt around in your car.
|Zach| 09:37 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
and i'll be gettin ready to start a family so i wont have time.
C'mon now...

Stop the insanity.
Spott 09:38 PM 02-22-2005
No i think of leavin cause i'll have better things to do then just stay on a site, i have a gf, i'll have a job, and i'll be gettin ready to start a family so i wont have time.
Damn right you won't have time. You start a family now, you won't have time to do jack while all your friends your age are having the times of their lives at college.
chiefs4me 09:39 PM 02-22-2005
No i think of leavin cause i'll have better things to do then just stay on a site, i have a gf, i'll have a job, and i'll be gettin ready to start a family so i wont have time.

Can I ask why you and the gf are in such a hurry to start a family?:-)
Mr. Kotter 09:40 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Can I ask why you and the gf are in such a hurry to start a family?:-)
Test came back.....red. Heh.

Roy II, entering in 3, 2, 1...
Spott 09:41 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
:-)
Hammock Parties 09:41 PM 02-22-2005
How many kids do you want?

What will you name them?

Where will you live?

What will you drive?
ROYC75 09:42 PM 02-22-2005
OK.....

As much as I hate to ask this, I feel it is best that I do. Most of you know and understand III, some here do not and going into details can only cause other problems.

III brings alot of stuff on by himself. Most times common sense to him is attention. The problem with this at times is the attention he garners gets out of hand and his emotinal side takes over.

I'm starting to have some concerns about the emotional state of III and his life right now. I have advised him to take a break from the planet for awhile, but like most advise I give him, it's his call.

So if any of you can find it within yourselves to kinda back off for a while, I would appreciate it. Either overlook his post at times or use the Iggy option.

Again, Sorry for asking this ....

Thanks.
4th and Long 09:42 PM 02-22-2005
If this thread were a vampire, I would drive a stake through it's heart.
Hammock Parties 09:42 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

Roy II, entering in 3, 2, 1...
Roy told me she was on the pill and he used a Trojan... :-)
Spott 09:43 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:

What will you name them?
Roy. duh

Where will you live?
In a van down by the river.

Hammock Parties 09:43 PM 02-22-2005
Royina?
ROYC75 09:43 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
No, I'm pretty sure Roy's woman is the bitch.

Roy enters the thread 3...2...1....

OK, time to back it off for awhile, that was out of line ........ OK ! :-)
4th and Long 09:44 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OK.....

As much as I hate to ask this, I feel it is best that I do. Most of you know and understand III, some here do not and going into details can only cause other problems.

III brings alot of stuff on by himself. Most times common sense to him is attention. The problem with this at times is the attention he garners gets out of hand and his emotinal side takes over.

I'm starting to have some concerns about the emotional state of III and his life right now. I have advised him to take a break from the planet for awhile, but like most advise I give him, it's his call.

So if any of you can find it within yourselves to kinda back off for a while, I would appreciate it. Either overlook his post at times or use the Iggy option.

Again, Sorry for asking this ....

Thanks.
This is good advice from dear old dad. Any of you with brain one in your heads will let this thread die a quick death, if for no other reason, out of respect.
ROYC75 09:44 PM 02-22-2005
You damn well better not !
Page 68 of 70
« First < 18586465666768 6970 >
Up