Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Media Center>Worst movie of All-Time nominees
BWillie 06:49 PM 08-17-2017
Worst movie of All-Time nominees.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:45 AM 08-21-2017
Indecent Proposal

Could they have made Woody Harrelson a more pathetic loser?

Robert Redford I'll fuck your wife for your wife for one million dollars.

You can't call Hue Hefner and fuck any number of his Bunnies?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:04 AM 08-21-2017
Things were different in the 90s man.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:39 AM 08-21-2017
Dude Wheres My Car

That movie founded my hatred for anything ashton kutcher does on screen.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:56 PM 08-21-2017
North Shore. I was hanging out in Philadelphia waiting to be sent off to my ship and went to a nearby movie theater. It's the only movie I have ever walked out on.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:01 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Things were different in the 90s man.
:-)
[Reply]
frankotank 08:50 AM 08-22-2017
Man there are some really good nominees in here.
Dune mentioned over and over. I’ll say this….while it certainly isn’t a great movie….visually there was some cool stuff….AND you get to laugh quite a bit.
I WILL KILL HIM! Sting…put some clothes on bro!

Dayze…was surprised to see you say Men In Black. I really liked it. Different strokes I guess…

KC Tattoo….Armageddon is one of my favs….I shit you not. It cracks me up man.

Rain Man….Kill Bill!?! REALLY!?

New World Order….Pulp Fiction!!!!!! YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

The one I think hit it on the head.
The Happening

WTF is up with this stupid stupid STUUUUPID movie!
If you haven’t seen it….thank the movie gods and never ever EVER waste 1 second of your time checking it out.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:12 AM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I liked that movie despite Smith.
Yeah me too, not bad.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:26 AM 08-22-2017
Has anyone nominated all but the first 40 minutes or so of the Pirates of the Caribbean series? I thought the beginning of the first movie was awesome, but it quickly descended into awfulness and continued to sink from there as far as I'm concerned.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:57 AM 08-22-2017
I haven't seen it but Draft Day with Kevin Costner looks abysmal I don't think I could stomach it.

frankotank, if I knew Armageddon was meant to be funny then it is comic gold

Gold Jerry Gold

[Reply]
BWillie 10:01 AM 08-22-2017
No Howard the Duck?

[Reply]
patteeu 10:03 AM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
No Howard the Duck?

Also, why was 80% of my original post deleted? There is some mod who has a boner over Star Wars or something & gets super offended when you say it sucks.
Can I get some mod cleanup of this post?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:05 AM 08-22-2017
Thanks. We need more moderator scrutiny of BWillie. He's going a little bit crazy and trying to spread the crazy to innocent millennials who don't know any better.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:15 AM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Has anyone nominated all but the first 40 minutes or so of the Pirates of the Caribbean series? I thought the beginning of the first movie was awesome, but it quickly descended into awfulness and continued to sink from there as far as I'm concerned.
I didn't care for any of the POTC films, including the first but I did like Klaus Badelt's score for the original better than any of the future films "scored" (wink, wink) by Hans.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:17 AM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I haven't seen it but Draft Day with Kevin Costner looks abysmal I don't think I could stomach it.
It's actually a pretty cool movie if you're football starved after the Super Bowl and before the draft.

It's nothing mind blowing but the acting and direction are fine.

While some of the trades seemed a little goofy at the time, the film was actually prescient, especially in the case of the Browns.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:40 AM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's actually a pretty cool movie if you're football starved after the Super Bowl and before the draft.

It's nothing mind blowing but the acting and direction are fine.

While some of the trades seemed a little goofy at the time, the film was actually prescient, especially in the case of the Browns.
I'll have to take your word for it. It seems like the intended audience isn't for diehard football fans but a feel good story to get in touch with your inner self thus staring Kevin Costner I bet he has a revelation of sorts so he goes with his heart and not gut feeling? Am I right?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up