ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 63
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:08 AM 04-17-2021
Need some saltpeter for birds. The crack of dawn meat market for robins is annoying.
[Reply]
D.A.P. 08:14 AM 04-17-2021
Fresh Balls ball powder is my favorite purchase.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:20 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by jallmon:
Today, we got a 50" Visio 4k(UHD) Smart tv ($319 at Sam's). We had a 7 year old Visio that I thought was sweet, but this new one is unbelievable. We are turning in DirecTV Monday, and living on streaming from now on. I want to figure out how to watch Chiefs games soon, so I'll be ready for the season.
It is incredible how affordable decent TVs are these days. Probably time for similar upgrade soon.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:32 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I've mentioned it elsewhere, and this is super niche use, but if you have two cats (or dogs I suppose) that you free feed different foods, these gizmos are great. They read the cats' chips (or a tag on their collar) so that only the appropriate cat can get to food.

They're not cheap ($150), but they're great if you have a need.

https://www.amazon.com/SureFlap-MPF0...dp/B00O0UIPTY/
What the hell do you use for water? My cat is picky as fuck and doesn’t like the fountain we have.
[Reply]
eDave 05:37 PM 04-19-2021
My cat insists I leave the shower water trickling so he can drink that. Rarely drinks from the bowl. Hell, the asshole paws most of it out. Dick.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:48 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
My cat insists I leave the shower water trickling so he can drink that. Rarely drinks from the bowl. Hell, the asshole paws most of it out. Dick.
I can leave the sink on for him but I also don’t want a huge fucking water bill if it’s running all day.
[Reply]
eDave 05:49 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I can leave the sink on for him but I also don’t want a huge fucking water bill if it’s running all day.
Yup. Kitchen faucet too. But both are insisted upon immediately after my usage.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:56 PM 04-19-2021
get a small water pump for bird baths or yard water fountains.

See if that tricks it.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:16 PM 04-19-2021
What the hell do you use for water? My cat is picky as fuck and doesn’t like the fountain we have.
This is what we have, but our cats aren't that picky either.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B001TY5D6C
[Reply]
scho63 06:06 PM 05-12-2021
Love this small insulated cooler for the pool and work.
Attached: 20210510_165333_HDR.jpg (76.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:47 PM 02-27-2022
If you're like me or Chiefs fans or professional wrestlers or ... you know, some other types of people, you probably wish there was an easy way to shave your head.

I've traditionally shaved my head with a razor. It takes a bit of time, and if you skip a few days it becomes a more involved process. After I started working at home, I stopped doing it and my wife disliked my glossy silvery monk fringe for some reason.

I bought the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro, and it was delivered today.

https://skullshaver.com/collections/...nd-face-shaver

I tried it out in the shower today, and with little effort I now once again look kind of crazy and dangerous. There's nary a hair on my head, and I've made the fashion transition back from "Catholic Monk" to "Thai Monk."

I've only used it once, but based on my initial experience I award the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro a grade of A.

[Reply]
Buehler445 07:56 PM 02-27-2022
Interesting. You use it on your face too?

I haven't used an electric in 20 years
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:08 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Interesting. You use it on your face too?

I haven't used an electric in 20 years
I've tried an electric or two in the past and wasn't impressed. However, I used this product on both my face and my head, and I look as smooth as a really old newborn. It actually works, and works well.
[Reply]
srvy 08:15 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If you're like me or Chiefs fans or professional wrestlers or ... you know, some other types of people, you probably wish there was an easy way to shave your head.

I've traditionally shaved my head with a razor. It takes a bit of time, and if you skip a few days it becomes a more involved process. After I started working at home, I stopped doing it and my wife disliked my glossy silvery monk fringe for some reason.

I bought the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro, and it was delivered today.

https://skullshaver.com/collections/...nd-face-shaver

I tried it out in the shower today, and with little effort I now once again look kind of crazy and dangerous. There's nary a hair on my head, and I've made the fashion transition back from "Catholic Monk" to "Thai Monk."

I've only used it once, but based on my initial experience I award the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro a grade of A.

Why wouldn't a plain old Norelco do the same thing? I hate the thought of pit bull maKING MORE MONEY OFF THIS. Also did it require Electric Shave?

What about Nair? Would it not eliminate razor burn?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:24 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Why wouldn't a plain old Norelco do the same thing?
I don't know.

I hate the thought of pit bull maKING MORE MONEY OFF THIS. Also did it require Electric Shave?
I can answer this one. No. But I did use shaving cream.

What about Nair? Would it not eliminate razor burn?
I don't know.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 63
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up