« First < 365415455461462463464465 4664674684694755155659651465 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:12 PM 08-22-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's like bragging that Target is better than Wal-mart
Better to go with Sam's Club is better than Walmart.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:17 PM 08-22-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Better to go with Sam's Club is better than Walmart.
Oh Fuck off...NO....I will defend my corporate masters to the grave!! Wal-mart vs. Applebees...cage match to the death on PPV...in 3-D.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:03 AM 08-23-2016
Oh Fuck off...NO....I will defend my corporate masters to the grave!! Wal-mart vs. Applebees...cage match to the death on PPV...in 3-D.
Well, Target would like to put Walmart out of business. The Raiders aren't trying to put the Chiefs out of business for much the same reason as Sam's Club isn't trying to put Walmart out of business. I don't agree with your viewpoint, but I thought I'd offer something that might be more faithful to it.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:02 AM 08-23-2016
Dont let the thin veil of passive-aggressive posters fool you...they are only here because Manningstein allowed them to digitally chest-beat....they will be gone soon. MHM thinks he's clever..but we all know.

It's why no one here belongs to a Donko forum...they are all dudes in their basement, looking to feel better about life, vicariously through a corporate profit-driven entity. It's like bragging that Target is better than Wal-mart.

I've been trolling them since my first post....someone has to "troll the trolls".
:-) I think the experience is definitely better at Target, I mean... there isn't a site called "People of Target". Whoa, I hear ma calling me for pop tarts, gotta head upstairs.
[Reply]
T-Town 05:28 AM 08-23-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
:-) I think the experience is definitely better at Target
That's just because you can use whichever bathroom you'd like there
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:44 AM 08-23-2016
Originally Posted by T-Town:
That's just because you can use whichever bathroom you'd like there
Well played.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:20 AM 08-23-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
The fact is, Denver's future has a MUCH better outlook than KC's. The Chiefs are hanging on to an aging, expensive roster that has no shot at winning a Super Bowl.

Denver has a lot of their young, core players locked up for the next 4 years and have their QBOTF ready for another 15 year stretch of dominance.
You are one dumb sumbitch. Our 3rd and 4th string QBs have a better chance of doing anything than your brain dead 1st rounder Foles would start in Denver. You are fucked.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:24 AM 08-23-2016
Knowmo has to be Cecil Lammey. EVERYTHING that clown has ever reported has been a farce.
[Reply]
T-Town 07:25 AM 08-23-2016
Well played.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:28 AM 08-23-2016
Oh...and I can assure you Pickston Lynch has been a disaster so far. A big reason Semen and Baywatch are even getting looked at as starters.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:43 AM 08-23-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oh...and I can assure you Pickston Lynch has been a disaster so far. A big reason Semen and Baywatch are even getting looked at as starters.
Now that's silly. You're suggesting that the only reason two veterans are being considered is because a rookie has looked bad? Seriously.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:01 PM 08-23-2016
Siemian is already hurt after 1 quarter of football...nice work o-line. Told you Manning's quick release masked that dumpster fire.

Donko super-fans might get their wish...throwing Lynch to the wolves before he's ready. Almost all of his pre-season game snaps were from shotgun....which says he's not close to running Kubiak's system.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:23 PM 08-23-2016
Siemian is already hurt after 1 quarter of football...nice work o-line. Told you Manning's quick release masked that dumpster fire.

Donko super-fans might get their wish...throwing Lynch to the wolves before he's ready. Almost all of his pre-season game snaps were from shotgun....which says he's not close to running Kubiak's system.
Dude... you act as if you're the only one in the world that saw that. Hell, just go back to how the offense was run in the first few games compared to when they said "screw this" and Manning went back to what he does best.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:29 PM 08-23-2016
Dude... you act as if you're the only one in the world that saw that. Hell, just go back to how the offense was run in the first few games compared to when they said "screw this" and Manning went back to what he does best.
Umm..I said months ago that your QBs were going to get hurt.

Rams have possibly the best d-line in football...good luck with that.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:46 PM 08-23-2016
Umm..I said months ago that your QBs were going to get hurt.

Rams have possibly the best d-line in football...good luck with that.
Ahhh, ok. So, congrats on making an obvious and generic claim.
[Reply]
Page 465 of 4885
« First < 365415455461462463464465 4664674684694755155659651465 > Last »
Up