ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 33
« First < 202627282930 313233 >
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
David. 03:07 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
I've heard enough stories to know I probably wouldn't tolerate most women. I told you, I'm a selfish, greedy bastard.

I've survived for 23 years without a SO....pretty sure I can live the rest of my life without one.

I can cook and clean, too. :-)
most guys tell stories about the bad times with a SO, because they'll look like pussies if they tell about the good times. In my experience anyways, most of the time the good outweighs the bad.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:07 AM 02-01-2005
I've survived for 23 years without a SO....
The hell you have. You may not be banging her, but your SO is just down the hallway. You used to hang off her boob.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:07 AM 02-01-2005
I have never seen so much apathy in one thread.
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:08 AM 02-01-2005
It would be nice to have, but I'm no worse off without it. I'm a pretty simple guy.

You're a simpleton.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:08 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Resigned to failure with the ladies, yet you're happy? You're a very accomplished liar when you can lie to yourself so efficiently.
Hey, it might happen someday. I'm not going out of my way to pursue them every night, though...it's not real important to me right now.

Why would it be?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:11 AM 02-01-2005
The hell you have. You may not be banging her, but your SO is just down the hallway. You used to hang off her boob.
I don't even talk to my parents all that much. I cook my own meals and wash my own clothes, too (most of the time).
[Reply]
Phobia 03:11 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
most guys tell stories about the bad times with a SO, because they'll look like pussies if they tell about the good times. In my experience anyways, most of the time the good outweighs the bad.
Just because you tripped, fell down, landed on some ho, and messed in your pants doesn't mean you're qualified to give relationship advice to gochiefs.

Most guys tell the bad stories because the good stories are boring. Would you rather hear about the day I banged my ex-wife 10 times or the time I sent her and her boyfriend off for a wonderful weekend getaway on my credit card?
[Reply]
Phobia 03:13 AM 02-01-2005
I don't even talk to my parents all that much. I cook my own meals and wash my own clothes, too (most of the time).
Of what are you trying to convince me?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:15 AM 02-01-2005
Of what are you trying to convince me?
You think my mother is SO. There's no way that's even possible. I barely even talk to her.

What do you think she does that makes her my SO?
[Reply]
Phobia 03:20 AM 02-01-2005
You think my mother is SO. There's no way that's even possible. I barely even talk to her.

What do you think she does that makes her my SO?
I don't know. You claimed to have survived 23 years without a SO.

I call bullshit. I'm right.
[Reply]
David. 03:20 AM 02-01-2005
Just because you tripped, fell down, landed on some ho, and messed in your pants doesn't mean you're qualified to give relationship advice to gochiefs.

Most guys tell the bad stories because the good stories are boring. Would you rather hear about the day I banged my ex-wife 10 times or the time I sent her and her boyfriend off for a wonderful weekend getaway on my credit card?
well...I'm in no position to give marital advice that is certain. But I think I'm plenty qualified to talk about a girlfriend.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:21 AM 02-01-2005
I'm right.
How is that working out for you?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:22 AM 02-01-2005
I don't know. You claimed to have survived 23 years without a SO.

I call bullshit. I'm right.
OK, that's fair. But I certainly don't have one now, in any way shape or form.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:24 AM 02-01-2005
well...I'm in no position to give marital advice that is certain. But I think I'm plenty qualified to talk about a girlfriend.
You are qualified to talk about it toward people who are like you. You and I are like apples and oranges. I haven't spent a second of my life chasing tail. Most guys in college and high school do their fair share of that.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:30 AM 02-01-2005
If your advice is:
Don't let your girlfriend talk you into piercings....

I'll agree.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 33
« First < 202627282930 313233 >
Up