ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Terez Paylor comments on the team
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:29 PM 01-22-2019

"Please know they're going to do everything they can to load up this defense and this team next year." - @TerezPaylor on @610SportsKC. #Chiefs

— 610 Sports Radio (@610SportsKC) January 22, 2019

"I think it was necessary. 2013 Colts - blown 28 point lead. Titans game - blown lead. It's just too much. There have been enough players over the last few years who believed a change would be necessary. Sometimes the message has to change." - Terez Paylor on Bob Sutton. #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/aM28S3Lbkw

"I think the #Chiefs are a destination this offseason (for players). This is a great job. And I think this is going to be the biggest hire of Andy Reid's career." - @TerezPaylor on @610SportsKC

— 610 Sports Radio (@610SportsKC) :-)?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 22, 2019

"I'm fully expecting the #Chiefs to use most of their picks on defensive players. I'm fully expecting them to lock up Tyreek or Chris Jones for the long term. And I'm fully expecting the Chiefs to use the rest of their money to support Mahomes." - @TerezPaylor on @610SportsKC

[Reply]
dirk digler 09:29 PM 01-22-2019
Perez is still the best Chiefs reporter. Thanks for sharing
[Reply]
TEX 09:33 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hard to sack the QB when he gets rid of it quickly. We had the best pass rush this year and LA's wasnt awful either. Weve already spent 2 high picks on pass rushers are you suggest we would draft some better than Ford,Houston, and Jones?
Exactly. Would have been cool if any of our DB's could cover someone. That way maybe it would have made Brady hold the ball a tad longer so our pass rush could have actually done some good.
[Reply]
In58men 09:42 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Perez is still the best Chiefs reporter. Thanks for sharing
I still miss Josh Looney
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:48 PM 01-22-2019
Heard ESPN say the upcoming draft was a “defensive” draft. Deepest one in years.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:52 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Terez said he expects us to go after pass rushers, corners andsafeties.
More pass rushers? What the bloody hell did we get Speaks and Kpass for? There's so many holes on D I don't know why we'd focus on more pass rushers.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:54 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
More pass rushers? What the bloody hell did we get Speaks and Kpass for? There's so many holes on D I don't know why we'd focus on more pass rushers.
maybe cuz Justin Houston $21m, Ford $15m to tag.

Just a guess.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:56 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Or Speaks and Kpass aren't who they thought they were (although I think both are playing out of position in this defense).
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:56 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
So basicly every defensive position. What an idea.
Yeah, read it on here, they only need ten new starters. Everyone is garbage, no problem. Maybe Ty Law and Hugh Douglas are available?

Anybody check with their local realtor?
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:58 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hard to sack the QB when he gets rid of it quickly. We had the best pass rush this year and LA's wasnt awful either. Weve already spent 2 high picks on pass rushers are you suggest we would draft some better than Ford,Houston, and Jones?
No kidding. :-) Should be easy at around 30
[Reply]
BossChief 10:02 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Boy can't wait for them to sign this years David Amerson at CB and then close up shop at that position until training camp desperation kicks in.
Veach tried to sign Kyle Fuller, too....he accepted another offer sheet for 14m per.

He was first team all-pro this year.

And tried to trade for Earl Thomas...broke his leg or would have DEFINETELY been a difference maker for us.

And tried to trade for Landon Collins...

It wasn’t like the guy was sitting on his hands. He was trying to add ELITE talent to the defense.
[Reply]
Rawlsian 10:12 PM 01-22-2019
Shouldn't they focus on replacing Ragland? I guess find a pass rusher if they can't afford Dee Ford
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:17 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rawlsian:
Shouldn't they focus on replacing Ragland? I guess find a pass rusher if they can't afford Dee Ford
I'm sure they'll add to any position in which they see an upgrade. Expect a lot of fresh faces and maybe even some surprise cuts.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:23 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm sure they'll add to any position in which they see an upgrade. Expect a lot of fresh faces and maybe even some surprise cuts.
I'm going to go ahead and predict-

goodbye:
Houston June 1
Berry June 1
Sorensen June 1

cap savings: $28 million dollars.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:25 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm going to go ahead and predict-

goodbye:
Houston June 1
Berry June 1
Sorensen June 1

cap savings: $28 million dollars.
Sorensen will be here. My bad MVP Sorensen
Berry will gone.
Houston will either restructure or gone or traded
[Reply]
oldman 10:37 PM 01-22-2019
I fully expect to see Berry gone. I think Houston knows this is his best chance to get a ring and that's worth more to him now. He'll restructure. Ragland will be gone, especially if our new DC wants to go to a 4-3 or some kind of similar hybrid. I don't look for Morse to be resigned and maybe we let Nelson walk. Both of those guys could take some cash to retain.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up