ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 30
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:17 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I mean, yeah, you might hit a big play on play action, but I don't think it's because of the PA part of the playcall.

when you watch replays, viturally no defender ever reacts to the PA.
absolutely false

you're just using a shitty QB with a low play action rating.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:18 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Better than the game breaking kick block bug
that's not game breaking

if you hold the snap until 3 seconds are left the kick is unblockable
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:24 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
^ Agreed Dayze. Pulling lineman suck at blocking. Tosses suck because of this.

you led the fucking league in rushing

shut up
[Reply]
SAGA45 02:20 AM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Don't hold your breath bud. I can see them doing a makeover for CFM, naturally MUT will be the biggest focus as thats what brings the money in with all the tourneys. As far as gameplay, its not going to take a big step unless they recode the entire game ai and get the 'animation triggering' shit out.
There's an article where one of the dev's admits that there's still code from Madden '06 in the game for animations.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:51 AM 05-24-2018
Some will defend this terrible franchise till the death :-)
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:25 AM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
that's not game breaking

if you hold the snap until 3 seconds are left the kick is unblockable
That was last year. I've blocked kicks online when kids wait that long, its all in the timing. The only way to have a kick not blocked is by hitting the 'perfect kick' markers in the meter.

Originally Posted by SAGA45:
There's an article where one of the dev's admits that there's still code from Madden '06 in the game for animations.
I know.. its pretty sad. Until there is another developer working on a new title, they won't recode. They put the 'nano detection system' in, and normal overload blitzes will trigger the lineman to stop because the AI is so bad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:59 AM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
That was last year. I've blocked kicks online when kids wait that long, its all in the timing. The only way to have a kick not blocked is by hitting the 'perfect kick' markers in the meter.
Sorry...never had a kick blocked on 18 at 3 seconds
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:25 AM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sorry...never had a kick blocked on 18 at 3 seconds
vs real people or CPU? Maybe has to do with game mode as well (simulation, arcade or competitive mode)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:09 AM 05-24-2018
I've blocked a couple dozen FG's this year online. Had a few of my own blocked as well. Doesn't happen often though.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:51 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by :
Madden 19 is introducing a feature called Real Player Motion to deliver game-changing control and precision on the field. From EA, "Realistic character movements provide smooth, immersive animations for adaptive and believable player motion while animation variety creates authentic movement unique to positions and body types. Your favorite players become true-to-life from snap to whistle."

There are also all new gameplay concepts in the game. Here's what we know:

One Cut - Control your ball carrier to change direction, avoid the tackle, and accelerate toward the end zone.
Hit the Hole - Allows your ball carrier to find the open lane, maneuver around your opponent, and seamlessly run through the lane for extra yards.
Push the Pile - Power through defenders at the line of scrimmage for that critical inch to get a first down or touchdown.
https://www.muthead.com/news/1453-ma...-preorder-info

Whatever EA. Better do better than that.

I got the G.O.A.T. edition last year for MUT, but this year I'll be sticking with the $60 basic game.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:34 PM 05-25-2018
just seems like they recycle the same handful of 'features' each year on a rotational basis.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:36 PM 05-25-2018
So they're back to fiddling with the running game? Wasn't there one year where it was retardedly easy to run because of this shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:43 PM 05-25-2018
OH SHIT. CUSTOM DRAFT CLASSES.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:44 PM 05-25-2018
available on PC? wut?

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:16 PM 05-25-2018
Available on PC?

Please be for real!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 30