ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:28 AM 10-03-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Red Dead is the only Rockstar game that even appeals to me, it's also the only series that is console only. They don't need my money, haha.
it is not console only
[Reply]
hometeam 07:06 PM 10-03-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
it is not console only

yes it is
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 12:32 AM 10-04-2018
It will probably be on PC eventually but who knows how long that will be. Could be a year out. I don’t think I could wait that long. Haven’t been this pumped for a game since high school.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:33 AM 10-04-2018
Just upgraded my pc too.

damn.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:34 AM 10-04-2018
It is all but confirmed to being on PC
[Reply]
hometeam 12:58 PM 10-06-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
It is all but confirmed to being on PC
There is literally no word on whether it will be on PC or not, only speculation.

IF it makes it to PC, it will be a year out.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:58 PM 10-06-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
There is literally no word on whether it will be on PC or not, only speculation.

IF it makes it to PC, it will be a year out.
This, they will maximize their profits, then release on PC.
[Reply]
Pogue 08:37 AM 10-08-2018
I have very high hopes for this one. Can’t wait to play it.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:08 AM 10-08-2018
So I read a preview on another forum that was translated...can't even believe it lol...here's some snippets...

Originally Posted by :
"In play, and on the scripted missions, we can see Arthur Morgan begin to unbutton his jacket and then open it completely once the heat is felt.We can also access Arthur Morgan's statistics in the options to know the body temperature level, knowing that if our cowboy is too hot or too cold, his health nucleus will be altered and will empty accordingly. For the sake of efficiency, but while keeping this coherent and organic side, know that Arthur can change his outfit on the camp, in a hotel room, at the tailor, but also while standing in front of his horse, which allows access to the options offered via the saddle. "

"Either he tries to catch the witness, beats him or scares him enough to keep quiet (L2 + Triangle to threaten a witness and to keep him silent, but some NPCs are not impressed), either he can negotiate with the police if the crime remains minor, or he disguises himself by changing his clothes so as not to be recognized (knowing that when one is pursued by the police, he is impossible to be served by a trader who will then ask Arthur Morgan to leave his house), or he will go to one of the bus stations to pay his debt".

"For example, we tried to cross a river with a strong current on our horse and we ended up drowned, our kernels of endurance and health having been emptied ... Otherwise, know that Arthur Morgan can sit everywhere from when there is a chair. And sitting next to the NPC allows you to listen to conversations, get information, anecdotes that could have missed if we had missed."

"Otherwise, sitting next to the campfire, Arthur Morgan has access to a whole craft system of incredible richness. Our cowboy can indeed make all kinds of objects such as weapons, special ammunition, tonics, care for his horse, improved equipment, tools for hunting, lures for fishing, provided by cons to have the raw materials necessary for making.

For example, combining animal fat with alcohol creates an incendiary bottle. It is the same with ammunition that can be mounted for example to obtain more powerful bullets or more perforating. Ideal for shooting down enemies more easily, or eliminating a big predator (bear type) in just a few shots. But that's not all ! In addition to being a fine craftsman, Arthur Morgan is also an outstanding cook, since he is able to make his own cuisine from meat, fish and other venison that he has recovered from the dead animals. he will have hunted beforehand.

Just like Zelda's Breath of the Wild, it is up to the player to create his own recipes, trying on combinations with herbs that he has picked up in the wild. Thyme, mint, oregano and other aromatic plants can be picked by Arthur Morgan, knowing that according to the shaped recipes, the benefits are not the same. It is up to the player to search for recipes or diagrams that increase the possibilities.A drop-down menu will allow you to see the statistics obtained according to the mix, with improvements that vary according to health, endurance or even the Dead Eye. But where Red Dead 2 goes further than Zelda Breath of the Wild is in the quality of the meat. As I have already told you in my previous previews, depending on the method chosen to slaughter an animal, the quality of the meat obtained differs.

And a meat of poor quality can not be seasoned, forcing Arthur to consume raw. Know also that eating a meat - or a fish - prepared (so cooked) will have more fortifying effects than to hit a piece of raw meat. On screen, these Top Chef moments translate into an Arthur Morgan who plants his piece of meat (or fish) at the end of his knife and then leaves it over the fire for cooking. We also take the opportunity to tell you that after cooking a food, it is possible to keep in his bag to eat later."
Apparently that preview confirms indians are in the game as well...don't know in what capacity...

This is shaping up to be one of the GOATs...
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:36 AM 10-15-2018
Two years later it comes out in 11 days

Bout fucking time i can hardly wait and going have a nice week off the 26th through November 5th. Gonna log some playing time.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 08:53 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Bout fucking time i can hardly wait and going have a nice week off the 26th through November 5th. Gonna log some playing time.
This would have been my greatest Christmas present. I'd get a PS4 and the game.
Since I'm now an old fuck, I'll have to wait until all of this shit goes on sale after Christmas. Responsibilities...:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 08:58 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Bout ****ing time i can hardly wait and going have a nice week off the 26th through November 5th. Gonna log some playing time.
We need to get a group together for Red Dead online.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:47 PM 10-16-2018
If you're getting this game and plan on upgrading to a pro or just need a ps4 in general it can come bundled with the PS4 Pro so you get it free when you buy the console.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...?skuId=6301643
[Reply]
Mecca 06:09 PM 10-16-2018
I still wonder if I should go xbox or ps on this..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:58 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We need to get a group together for Red Dead online.
You're on, bitch. Better get a mic, though.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up